They Cheat (Camille)

It has been a while since you became a vampire. You have been with your girlfriend Camille for a few months. Even though not much people approve of your relationship with Camille you stayed with her anyways. You could remember the anger you received from everyone when they figured out you were with Camille but you didn't care. The only person's opinion you cared about was Simon's seeing as he is your brother. You disliked the shadowhunters and Clary.

Right now at the moment you were headed to Hotel Dumort to visit your girlfriend. You haven't seen her for a week from helping the shadowhunters look for Valentine. Even though you disliked Clary,you still wanted to find Valentine to save the downworlders. Especially since you were one.

As you were stepping into Hotel Dumort you saw Raphael and Simon were talking.

"Hey Raphael. Hey Simon,"you said to your bestfriend and your brother.

"Hey Y/N,"Simon said with a smile with his fangs sticking out a bit. He still had a problem with hiding his fangs but you learned quickly.

"Well it was nice speaking to you Raphael even though you are always so moody. Y/N I will talk to you later I have to head back to Luke's place,"he said to you.

"Let me guess to help Clary,"you asked and he nodded his head which caused you to roll your eyes.

"Okay. Well I just came to visit Camille. Raphael do you know where she is,"you asked and he nodded.

"Yes she should be here in her room but I must say that she has been acting strange all day,"he said to you. You wondered what could be wrong with her as you thanked Raphael then walked to your girlfriend's room. When you walked up to the door a strange voice in the back of your mind was telling you not to open the door and just to walk away. You pushed the voice away and opened the door. When you saw what was happening inside you gasped which caused Camille to look at you. Camille was on her bed with what looked like two mundanes. They were naked next to her and had bite marks on their necks.

"How could you,"you asked Camille. She moved away from the humans and stared at you with her eyes wide.

"Y/N,"she said your name in a stutter.

"I guess this is what I mean to you,"you said with your voice breaking at the end as tears threatened to fall but they couldn't.

"No,"she said shaking her head.

"I went against everyone to prove my love for you,"you said raising your voice which surprised Camille because you both have not said the words 'I love you' to each other yet.

"I know. I am in love with you. Or at least I was. Goodbye Camille,"you said then with your vampire speed you left Hotel Dumort.