You give them the silent treatment (Part 1)

Clary:

"Come on Y/N talk to me,"Clary said to you in a whine. You had the urge to roll your eyes but kept yourself from doing so so she wouldn't know that you were paying attention to a word that she had said.

"I said I was sorry,"she said to you. She had went out to help Jace. Everytime he calls for help she goes running to help him and you don't like it at all.

"I promise you that this time things would be different,"she said to you with hope that you would talk to her. Yell at her even. She hated when she didn't hear your voice for a large amount of time. She sighed before an idea popped into her head. You were extremely ticklish. When she began to tickle you,you began to squirm and move around which made her smile and laugh at you. You tried your best not to utter a word to her but you couldn't help it.

"Clary stop,"you said to her trying to sound serious but failed.

"Not unless you say that you forgive me and that I am the best girlfriend that you have ever had,"she said to you with a smirk.

"Fine. I forgive you and you are the best girlfriend I've ever had,"you said between laughs. Clary stopped tickling you and gave you a hug.

"Please Y/N. Next time you get mad at me please don't ignore me for so long. I love you,"she said to you and you nodded your head.

"And I love you too,"you replied back.

Simon:

Right now you were going everywhere around the institute trying to avoid your boyfriend Simon. You wanted to avoid him at all cost for what he had done. He forgot your birthday so you spent the whole day crying your eyes out until Simon came to visit you the next day. Then you did your best to avoid him like the plague. As you closed the door to your room you saw someone inside. Simon.

"Y/N! There you are. I was looking all over for you,"he said with a smile that slightly showed his vampire teeth. You just ignored him and went over to your bed and then laid down. Simon gave you a look of confusion before going over to your bed.

"Y/N what's wrong,"he asked you. You just looked into space and still avoiding him. After a few seconds you moved around on your bed and accidently kicked something off. Before you could pick it up Simon did then he realized something. That yesterday was your birthday. His eyes widened as he stared at you. You suddenly became tense from his gaze on you.

"Y/N I am so sorry. Something came up yesterday. I promise I will make it up to you,"he rambled out. When he said the word promise it caught your attention. You slowly turned to look at him.

"You promise,"you said in a whisper. With Simon's hearing he heard you. He wrapped his arms around you and smiled.

"Yes I promise,"he said then kissed you.

Alec:

Right now...hmm.....lets see what's going on....wait that's right. You are trying your best not to run into Alec Lightwood. Why you may ask? Well let's go on a small trip to memory lane.

Flashback--

"Y/N I don't want you coming on this mission,"Alec said while walking to catch up to the others who were already leaving the institute. You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend.

"And why not Alec? So what if I am human. I can help. So let me go with you guys,"you whined out to your boyfriend who now rolled his eyes.

"No. Damn you are so stubborn,"he grumbled out.

"And you are acting like an ass,"you said back.

"Y/N! Stop being so childish,"he yelled out to you then left. You stood there frozen before going back to your room.

Flashback over-----

Now that you heard that Alec was back you spent the whole day trying to avoid him. You spent time in the kitchen,the library,your room,and outside but you knew you would have to face him sooner or later.

"Y/N wait up,"you heard a familiar voice call out to you. You continued to walk away until a hand grabbed your arm.

"Y/N look at me,"your boyfriend said to you but you kept your head down.

"Y/N please. From what I said earlier I am sorry. I was being the childish one for thinking that you couldn't handle going out on the mission with us because you are a mundane. I love you. Please Y/N talk to me,"he pleaded in a sad tone that made you feel hurt. You turned to look at him then you smiled.

"Oh Alec. I forgive you but if you ever call me childish again I will destroy your bow and quiver,"you threatened him in a playful tone. He nodded to you with a smile then brought his lips down to yours. All was forgiven.

Magnus:

"Y/N I know what I said but I had to do it,"Magnus whined to you. Right now you didn't want to pay attention to a word that came out of Magnus Bane's mouth. Throughout your guys trip he has promised that he wasn't using his magic but then you catch him using magic.

You love Magnus and his magic but you wanted a break from all of the supernatural stuff and wanted to have a good time relaxing in Africa. You heard the door close in your guy's hotel room. You turned to see that Magnus was gone. You sighed before picking up chairman meow who just purred when you petted him.

~Time Skip~

Once you were in bed and were about to fall asleep you felt the bed dip. An arm went around your waist but you just stayed where you were.

"Y/N please I'm sorry. I wanted to enjoy this trip with you. I know I promised no magic but I felt that with no magic then I would soon be considered a nobody to you. Please talk to me. Magic is part of who I am but if you want no more magic on this trip then I promise you when I say no more magic there will be no more me using magic,"he whispered to you. A tear slid out of your eye as you turned around to face your boyfriend.

"Magnus. It's okay,"you said with a smile before giving your boyfriend a kiss on the lips.

"I would never lose interest in you Magnus Bane. I love you,"you said before kissing him once more.

Comment. Vote. Part 2 will be up later for the other characters (Meliorn,Isabelle,Hodge,Jace,Raphael,and Camille)