They Cheat(Magnus)

You have been dating Magnus for eight months. Magnus had invited you to one of his parties as a celebration. You were in Isabelles room getting ready.

"So Y/N what are you planning tonight with Magnus,"Your sister Clary asked you with a smirk on her face.

"Just celebrating,"You said even though you had other plans in mind. You have been dating Magnus for eight months and decided to give your v-card away.

"Sure you are,"Isabelle said with a wink almost reading your plans from your mind. You just blushed and looked in the mirror at your the dress you were wearing for the party.

"How do I look,"You asked the girls.

"Beautiful,"they both said. You thanked them and left to the party. Once you got there you saw all sorts of people there. Vampires...werewolves...all sorts of downworlders there. You started to wonder where Magnus was. You pulled out your cell phone and called him but no answer. You looked around the club when you saw Magnus go inside a room. Before he had went in he looked around as if making sure no one saw him after he went inside the room and closed the door.

You cut through the crowd of downworlders as the music blared throughout the club to get to the room. Something in your mind told you not to open the door but you did anyways and once you opened it you felt tears well up in your eyes. Your heart was shattering in a million pieces as you saw your boyfriend kissing another girl. You just closed the door and you were finding your way out the club.

You were almost out the club when someone grabbed your arm. You turned around to see Magnus smiling at you.

"Hey when did you get here,"Magnus asked and you gave him a look of disgust.

"What do you mean when did I get here. Are you checking in and making sure I didn't see you and that slut making out. We are done Magnus Bane!!! Enjoy your whore,"you spat as you walked out the club leaving a confused heart broken Magnus.

(A/N:HEY GUYS FOLLOW ME ON SNAPCHAT. YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR REQUEST AND QUESTIONS ON SNAPCHAT. MY USER NAME IS rissa2000o )