They Cheat(Isabelle,Meliorn,and Hodge)

They cheat (Isabelle)

You and Isabelle were facing trouble with your guys relationship when she chose to save Meliorn. When he was saved she kissed him. Not once but twice and the kisses were not short either.

"Y/N it was a goodbye kiss,"she said to you as if saying that would make any difference. It did. It made you more hurt about the situation. There is no need for a goodbye kiss if she was over him.

"Well let's just say that we won't need one to end our relationship because as of now it's over,"you said before leaving the institute.

They Cheat (Meliorn)

It was actually easy how you figured out he was cheating. He can't lie so when you asked him he told you the truth and that he slept with Isabelle.

"You both clearly deserve each other,"you spat at both of them as you caught them kissing. Tears were about to fall from your eyes but before they could you ran away from Meliorn so he couldn't see how hurt he made you feel.

They Cheat(Hodge)(Might not be the best.....but oh well....i dunno)

You were walking around the institute when you decide to go visit Hodge. You heard that he was training a new shadowhunter that transferred to the Brooklyn Institute. You had food in your hands for Hodge for when he got done training shadowhunters.

Once you got over to the training room you saw something that made your heart drop. Hodge kissing the new girl. Tears threatened to fall from your eyes as you let the food you had in your hands which made them jump apart from each other.

"Y/N. This is not what is looks like,"he said to you.

"Save it. It looks like you cheated on me. Goodbye Hodge. We are now over,"you said as you walked away to your room. Once you got there you let yourself cry.

THE CLARY,ALEC,RAPHAEL,AND CAMILLE ONES WILL BE UP SOON. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THESE. I AM ALSO STARTING TO MAKE THE PREFERENCE "You forgive them(They cheat part 2)"