How you die

Hodge: You died from protecting him from members of the Clave who were trying to capture him to take all of his runes.

Isabelle: When rogue shadowhunters were trying to wipe downworlders off of the face of the earth they killed you.

Jace: A vampire wanted revenge on Jace for killing her mate...she killed you and left your body in front of the institute.

Alec: Valentine turned you into a forsaken to tear the group apart. Isabelle killed you to put you out of your misery.

Clary: You died in the fight against Valentine. He killed you himself by stabbing you in the heart.

Magnus: Camille killed you by draining you of all of your blood to show Magnus that he couldn't have another person in his life besides her.

Simon: You and Simon were traveling a pack of werewolves attacked and there were too many of them. You died protecting him.

Camille: You tried to stop Raphael from locking her up which resulted in him killing you by sunlight.

Meliorn: You died trying to protect your sister from downworlders who believed that she had the cup.

Raphael: Camille killed you when she tried escaping from her imprisonment in Hotel Dumort.

Young Valentine: You died from protecting him from the Clave.

Young Luke: Years later when Luke was helping to protect Clary...Valentine killed you in front of Luke to make him see that downworlders get no happy ending.

I know some of you might now like some of these ways of how you die but this is how I imagine it happening. Their reactions to your death will be next.

Social Media:

snapchat : Rissa2000o

instagram: rissa2000o

twitter: QueenKlary