You forgive them (Hodge and Camille)

Hodge:

"Come on Y/N get out of the room,"your sister said as she nudged your arm as you layed on your bed. Ever since Hodge had kissed that new shadowhunter you stayed in your room. You never left and had stuff brought to you. It has been two and a half weeks since you left. You were broken. You cried yourself to sleep every night.

"I am not leaving Clary you know why,"you said before burying your face into a pillow. Isabelle took a seat next to you on your bed.

"Well then at least get out of bed Y/N. This isn't healthy with you acting like this,"Isabelle said with a deep frown on her face.

"I can't because if I do then I would feel like I need to leave my room and if I do then I know who I will see when I leave my room. Hodge. I can't face him or that stupid new recruit. Not after what they did,"you said as a few tears slipped out of your eyes.

A knock came at the door which made you all look at it. You already knew who it was. At this time of day,everyday Hodge would come to your room and spend time with you but ever since him cheating you never allowed him into your room. Each of time you think about him you think about him kissing that girl.

"Who is it,"Isabelle called out.

"It's me,"Hodge said from behind the door. Clary looked at you.

"You better not open that door Clary Fray,"you warned her but she gave you an apologetic look before dashing over to the door and opening it.

"Yes Hodge please come in,"Clary said. Your groan before hiding yourself under the blanket on your bed. You heard your sister talking to Hodge as they walked over to your bed.

"Yes just talk to her. Isabelle lets leave them to it,"Clary said to Isabelle then they both left but Isabelle whispered a quick "good luck" to you before pulling the blanket off of you and then leaving. You looked up at Hodge as he looked at you. Silence filled the room for a few minutes.

"Y/N listen,"he began to say but you cut him off with shaking your head.

"No you listen to me. I don't want to fix anything with you Hodge. We are over,"you said to him. He looked at you with a frown on his face.

"No Y/N you just have to let me explain myself. She pushed herself onto me okay. She took my kindness in the wrong way and thought that I had feelings for her when I didn't,"he said. You looked at him with disbelief. Trying to decide whether to believe what he was saying to you.

"You don't believe me,"he said with frustration as his voice raised. You frowned at him and shook your head.

"What am I supposed to think Hodge? You hurt me,"you said with your voice cracking. He sat on your bed next to you but you looked away. He placed his fingers under your chin and slowly made you face him. He suddenly then place his lips on yours. The sparks were there.

"Will someone who is trying to hurt you kiss you like that Y/N,"he said as he rest his forehead on yours.

"I don't know,"you said in a whisper.

"Please Y/N you have to believe me,"he said. You smiled a little then placed your lips on his. You believed and now he knows you did. 

Camille:

It has been a while since you have seen Camille or have been to Hotel Dumort. It's been three weeks and in that time you actually stayed at the institute. You have become good friends with Alec Lightwood. Surprisingly he thought you were a good person.

Lately you have been moping around about how sad you were about the break up. Simon tried telling you that Camille was too but you refused to believe she was because she was then she wouldn't have done what she did in the first place. Right now you were in the training room watching Alec shoot arrows at a target.