Isabelle Imagine

I know the imagine is not how you exactly wanted it. If you do not like the one I have written here then let me know so I can write another one for you. :)

.

.

"Y/N,"you heard someone call out to you.

"Y/N. Hello,"you heard the voice again. It was your brother Scott calling you. You turned and looked at him.

"Guess what,"you heard him ask you with a smile on his face.

"What,"you asked flatly.

"We are going back to New York,"he said and with that a sparkle appeared in your eyes.

"You mean I get to see Izzy again,"you asked happily.

"Yes. Who ever this Izzy girl is,"Scott said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah once we get there you will get to meet her,"you said to your twin brother.

"Okay well let's get to packing because we are heading there tonight for some Alpha business with another pack with an Alpha named Luke Garroway,"Scott said getting all serious when he mentions his Alpha business. You just nodded and went to go pack for your trip.

~Time skip to the airport~

"Here we are. New York,"your brother said.

"It's good to be back,"you said smiling of the memory of times that you and Isabelle spent together.

"Well let's get to it,"you heard a voice say to you guys. You turned to see Stiles,Malia,Liam,Kira,and the rest of the pack walking up to you guys. You glanced at them before glaring at Scott.

"You invited them,"you asked him.

"Yeah Y/N,"Scott said.

"Yeah Y/N we are here to help you guys kick some werewolf ass if you need us to,"you heard Stiles say clearly trying to be funny.

"Okay I have some stuff to do so if all want to come with then don't cause any problems,"you said already irritated from the rest of the pack.

"Why not,"Malia asked.

"Because my girlfriend doesn't know that I am a werewolf,"you deadpan to them.

"Ah,"the pack says.

"Okay you guys we have to go to Luke's first. So Y/N you will get to see Isabelle later,"Scott said then you groaned but went along with them anyways.

~Luke's place/at the restaurant~

"We must hurry this up because I am going to have some guest later,"Luke said taking a seat at the table across you and your brother. The other members of the pack were pigging out on the the Chinese that they had ordered right when you all stepped into the restaurant.

"Ah. Luke going to throw us out already,"Stiles says pretending to be upset.

"You remind me of someone I know,"Luke said with a small laugh as he thought of Simon.

"Okay well Y/N....Scott. We have a problem,"Luke said.

"What kind of problem,"Scott asked before Luke could answer he was cut off by four shadowhunters and a vampire running into the restaurant. Simon,Clary,Jace,Alec,and Isabelle.

"Luke we need your help,"Clary said.

"What is it,"Luke asked.

"Demons,"Clary said frantically. Scott and Y/N turned around.

"Y/N,"Isabelle called out in surprise with wide eyes.

"Isabelle,"Y/N said with the same reaction.

"What are you doing here,"Isabelle asked.

"I'm an alpha,"Y/N said with a smirk.

"Y/N is an true alpha along with his brother Scott,"Luke said.

"Well are you going to help us destroy the demons out there,"an impatient Alec said and all the supernatural creatures rushed outside to help fight off the demons.

As the shadowhunters got out their swords to fight off the demons and kira got out her sword,the pack shifted. The battle between them and the demons started right away.

~Time Skip~

After the fight everyone was breathless and tired. The shadowhunters checked on each other and so did the pack. Y/N looked over to Isabelle and at the same time Isabelle looked over at him. What Isabelle didn't know was that there was a demon behind her and Y/N eyes widened.

"Izzy watch out,"Y/N yelled before running in front of Isabelle and attacking the demon. Once the demon was gone Y/N was in his wolf form.

"A werewolf,"Isabelle said with a smile.

"Yeah and you are a shadowhunter,"Y/N said transforming back.

"Hot,"Y/N said before pulling Isabelle in for a kiss.

"Oh come on why do you McCalls get all the hot chicks,"you heard Jackson say but ignored him and continued to kiss your girlfriend.

Comment. Vote.