His Electric Feel Part 14

"What the hell Van?" Lilia's exasperated voice reached me first. She was sprawled across the ground at Van's feet.

Van was seeing red as he came over to Logan and me. He pulled Logan off of me by his shirt collar. "Leave...now."

"Screw yo-," Logan tried to reply but Van was having none of it.

"I swear to God if you don't want to wake up with your head in your ass, you're going to leave." Logan saw the fire in Van's eyes and immediately backed off.

Van came to stand right in front of me. He was breathing heavy and his hair was tossled, he was wearing black jeans and a black button up shirt, his eyes were glowing and staring right back into mine, and I was more turned on than I have ever been in my entire

life. I walked into his body and his arms wrapped themselves around.

I nearly moaned at the feel of his body surrounding me. This was nothing compared to last night. It felt like every nerve ending I had was being individually struck by lightning. The feel of electricity churning through my body was going to bring me over the edge. "Van,I-"

He replied through gritted teeth, "Don't talk, just feel." I could feel my body throwing of heat towards him. It was like every fiber of my being yearned to be his. He was feeling the exact same way, because, if it was even possible, he pulled us closer together.

I let out a moan of appreciation. He replied with a deep, throaty growl. One of his arms was placed like a vice around my back and the other was rubbing slow circles on my dress covered thigh. My hands were laced around his neck. It wasn't nearly enough. I tugged on his hair, "More."

He took his hand off of my leg and wrapped it in my hair. He pulled my head to the side roughly, but I was too far gone to complain. His head dropped down to my neck as his hot breaths teased my tender skin. I almost lost it l when Van's mouth brushed along my neck. Electricity and fire mixed at the place where his mouth met my skin. Van felt it too because he pulled back. Our eyes met as he brought his fingers to his lips. I saw the desire and raw need in his eyes right before he ducked back down.

He began kissing up and down my neck. My hands were dug deep into his hair urging him on. It took everything in me to contain the awaiting moans in my neck. The combination of burning and shocking sensations was driving me wild. I needed to feel even more of him though.

I untangled my hands form his hair, and began undoing the top buttons on his shirt. My fingers were fumbling so badly that I only made it to the fourth one, but that was plenty. I trailed my fingers across his bare chest. He pressed himself onto my palms, encouraging me to continue. I took my fingers up and over his collarbone, and started to caress his dominating back muscles with my hands. As another wave of electric energy passed through me, I scored his back with my fingernails, leaving a burning trail behind them.

Van became more urgent at my neck as his teeth bit down lightly on my skin. He made his way to my jaw. If he kissed me, I was going to lose control, but then he pulled back, and leaned his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily as we fought to contain our rising pleasure. Screw it, Screw all of it. Tonight, I was going to tell Van how I felt about him and let him have all of me. This felt to perfect and right for anything but that to happen.

Unconsciously, I was licking my lips and failing miserably at not staring at Van's lips. Before I could do anything about it though, Van let go of me and stepped away. I looked around to see that no one else was dancing, but a crowd of people had come to surround Van and I.

I tracked Van's movements as he walked towards the bar, but blocking his way was a tall, beautiful blonde woman wearing a skin tight silky green dress. She was eyeing Van up and down with unhidden desire, causing jealousy to start a raging fire inside of me.