Say You Love Me: Chapter Sixteen

New story: Chapter 16:

"Okay..." I whispered against his lip. "But if I give it to you, you have to promise that you'll never leave me", I said looking him in the eyes. He nodded and hugged me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I promise".

Suddenly the phone spoke.

"Wtf! I told you not to get in eachothers pants!", Chris shouted in an annoyed tone. Justin stood up and walked towards the phone.

"Chris shut up! Now that you've mention it I'm gonna do it right about...Now!", Justin said into the phone and hung up before Chris or Quincy couldn't say anything. I blushed hard. What the heck is he thinking?! I mean I would do it but not right now.

"Aaarrrggghhh!", Yoko screamed sitting up searching the room, "Big man hurt me!", she said, bursting out into tears. I ran to her and hugged her tightly reassuring her that nothing would happen to her.

"Yoko, big man's not here he'll never touch you ok? If he does then Charlye will take care of him", I stroked her hair trying to calm her down but it wasn't working, she was trembling and her temperature dropped. She was freezing. What am I going to do?

"Leave her alone! She has nothing to do with you and your problems! She did nothing wrong! Go the F*ck away!", I shouted ferociously looking in an empty space. A tear trickled down my cheek. I felt someones breath on my neck. I looked up. Justin was sitting down on the sofa looking confused.

Then who's behind me?

He's here... Big man IS here.

"He's standing behind me right?", I asked Justin hoping he could see him too.

"Charlye there's no one there" he stood up and sat next to me. The feeling of someone standing there disappeared! Is the ghost scared of Justin?

"Justin.. I can feel him", my voice came out less than a whisper. Yoko's temperature returned to normal.. Freaky.

I held onto Justin's shirt making sure he wouldn't leave.

"Do you believe me?", I asked him.

"Erm..kind-"

I laughed humourlessly, "Of course you don't, you can't see him..",

My head began hammered powerfulIy, leaving me stunned and confused, it felt as though my body was being hung over a pit of fire.

"Justin, I don't feel too good", I began fanning myself, "Is it just me or is it boiling in here?"

"No, temperature's fine"

"No it isn't... Look I'm sweating", I dragged my hand over my forehead and indeed I was dripping in sweat.

Justin stood and joined me, "You're right... Maybe you have a fever", he pressed the back of his hand to my forehead, "You're really hot. Let's call an ambulance"

I nodded wiping my cheeks, "NOOO!", a deep male voice yelled from within me, Justin looked at me with a strange expression.

"Charlye? What was that?",

"Get away from me!", I roared at Justin eventhough I didn't want to. Something's speaking instead of me!

Justin POV

"Okay, I'm sorry", I put my hands up defensively.

"No, no! Don't go please", she pleaded putting her hands together in the praying position.

"You want me TO leave or NOT leave you alone?", I asked getting uncomfortably freaked out, "Are you playing about?"

"This is no joke! I will destroy you", she roared again in a deep voice.