Say You Love Me: Chapter Six

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to upload :/

Hope you enjoy it!

Pleease fan, Comment, and Vote !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

"Well well, so this is where you guys meet up and 'chat'", he waved his finger like a teacher. Justin immediately let go off my hips, they felt so bear. Quincy jogged towards us.

"you douche bag! You left me" Justin said, annoyance written across his forehead and started walking away.

"I didn't leave you... I ran for safety", Quincy said holding him back.

"guys can we get outta here? It's kinda creepy" i said with a begging face.

When we finally left the woods, Justin's instructor was no where to be seen. I can't believe the instructor... What's his name again?... Oh yeah... Leroy. I can't believe Leroy left without coming back or checking on Justin. As we walked back to Quincy and Justin' cabins, me and Quincy made conversation but justin was completely quiet. I wonder what he was thinking.

"you better go to your cabin charlye. It's late, it's cold and you must be scared after what happened with that bear" Justin said breaking off me and Quincys little chat.

"bye Quincy talk to you tomorrow... Maybe" I said whilst Justin pulled me by my arm. Ouch! That hurts. What's wrong with him? He held me firmly by my arm all the way to my cabin and by then it felt numb. We didn't say a word to eachother and it was very unlike him.

"Justin?" I asked softly.

"what?" we took a halt at the door step.

"what's wrong? You seem distracted and a little quiet" I looked up at him.

"nothing's wrong Charlye just go to bed, it's late"

"no...I won't go to sleep until you tell me what's wrong. I'm meant to be like a sister to you", I took a step closer to him, we were now about 10cm away from eachother. He sighed and stepped back.

"okay, okay I'll tell you.", he took a deep breath and started.

"there's this girl that I have very strong feelings for and I don't know how I can win her heart cos I know she doesn't have feelings for me so it's kind of difficult", he said looking down at the ground.

"Aww! Don't worry she will fall for you sooner or later", I hugged him tightly then he left. We only had 2 days left here before we went our separate ways. I needed to get an apartment in America and a college. Ugh! So stressing. As I entered my cabin, I went straight to my room, layed on the bed and slept in my clothes.

-next day-

At 7:30 I woke up and started packing my clothes since we were leaving tomorrow morning. It didn't take long at all because I didn't really put anything in the wardrobes and drawers. I called my mom and asked her what the arrangements for tomorrow would be and she answered:

"honey we are going to stay in brazil and you're going to America-ALONE", putting emphasis on the word.

"Seriously?!", wow, I actually felt happy.

"Can you help me find an apartment?... Pleeease?" I said begging.

"Okay I'll try find you one if not then find a motel or something, bye. I love you" she cut off the call. I hadn't heard my mom say that in ages.

Next morning...

I woke up feeling light headed, my head jiggled and swayed uncontrollably, I couldn't keep it stable on my neck.. I dragged my feet to the bathroom, rubbing my neck.