Say You Love Me: Chapter Eight

Hey Reader!

Sorry For taking so loong to upload chapter 8 & 9!! I hope you all enjoy it!!

Also Please VOTE,FAN & COMMENT !!! I would really like to know what you really think about the story... Uhm Thank you for all the readers that voted and fanned! My aim is to get 40 votes & atleast 30 fans! :)

Love You!! ~Mwah~ x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8:

We got to Heathrow airport a long time after.. They checked all our passports and stuff and we got on the flight, Chris still accompaning us.

I sat in the middle and Quincy and Justin sat at either side of me (plane had three seats at each side and two in the middle part), still cooling down, they were really silent and we hadn't spoken since the Sean thing... I fell asleep, leaning my head on Quincy's shoulder.

. . .

We got to the airport in America.

"Okay... So I'll wait here with you till your parents get here okay?" then I'll be going back", the instructor Chris instructed us.

Quincy was back to normal talking utter crap the whole time we waited for our parents.

Contrasting, Justin was still screw faced, with his fist in his cheek.

1 hours later...

There was a hunk from outside the doors, a car was parked outside. Quincy and Justin jumped up and got their suitcases.

"You want us to drop you off?", asked Justin.

"Nah, I'm cool, my people are coming to get me"

"Okay, I'll miss you Charlye", he came to me and hugged me tightly, whispering things in my ear. People awwd us. Kayla sat annoyed near Sean. I held unto Justin tighter... Remembering that this might be the last time I ever saw Justin. Should I tell him how I feel about him now... Nah, it's too late, no point now.

"I love you bro", I whispered in his ear and rubbed my eye.

I then hugged Quincy.

"Hey lil sis, I'll miss you, we'll stay in contact yeah?", and they went.

. . .

2 hours later...

I was the only one left...

"You want to come wait back at the camp?", asked Chris who sat next to me, looking as annoyed as me.

"It's okay.. I guess I'll go find my temporary home on my own..", I stood getting my suitcase and limping out, "Bye Chris"

"Bye", he waved going his own way.

I left the airport and walked down the roads to find the main exit... There were soo many cars still there.

I walked slowly but surely down the road, past some shops and I noticed a car had been following me from when I had left the main airport. It stalked slowly behind me...

I kept walking, hoping it would go away but it didn't. The car drove at my walking pace right next to me on the road.

Panicked and completely freaked out, I rushed into a shop to report the car.