Adventure #3: Part 3: Xander's Adventure

Start from the beginning

Bobby rolled his eyes but smiled at Dakota. "Hey Dakota, how you been?"

"I've been great Bobby, thanks for asking." She smiled and handed Xander his plate of toast. Yes, that is what Xan and I are having for breakfast. Dakota handed Bobby a plate with actual food and he sat next to me making me smell the food and make my stomach queasy.

"Jerk." I said as I stood up and hurried to the restroom. After a few minutes in there puking I rinsed my mouth and went upstairs to my room. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a ponytail. I smelled my dress and cringed. I do not smell nice at the moment...

"Lolly?" I heard Dexter in my room.

I walked out of my restroom and found my brother and his grape lover best friend there. Dex's eyes widened when he saw me and he froze completely. I gave him a small smile. "Let me guess. You and Xander went to a party and you had some drinks and you don't remember anything you did." Dex said shaking his head disapprovingly.

"I remember that I did something amazingly cool that made everyone love me..." I shrugged. "Whatever I'm never seeing any of those people again. I had fun and that's what matters. Dakota was there too so she drove us back home and she downstairs cooking breakfast."

"Dakota..." Dexter said and I smirked.

"Never gonna happen." I said slapping his cheek and he blushed. "Come on lets go downstairs."

"Do you know by any chance if she has a boyfriend?" Dexter asked me.

"She probably does." I said trying not to laugh. "Dexter I thought you had gotten over your crush on Dakota. She doesn't like you and sees you as a little brother."

"Don't remind me..." He grumbled as we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Are you okay now Lolly?" Dakota asked me then looked at Dexter. "Hey Dex! You're all grown up now since the last time I saw you. Congratulations on your career." She walked over and gave him a hug and I laughed when he turned red.

"Thanks..." He said then pointed at Charlie. "This is a friend of mine, Charlie."

"Hello." Dakota said surprising Charlie by pulling him in for a hug. "I'm a hugger." She smiled once she pulled away. "Are you two hungry? I've still got some food left."

"Lolly I don't feel so good..." Xander said looking at the food.

"Aww poor Xander." I said and pinched his cheek. "Come on lets go shower and change meanwhile these evil people eat."

"Can we shower together?" Xander asked.

I heard Dexter choke on his food.

"Maybe." I said just to see Dexter's reaction. His face was red and he was chocking on his food. Before he could say anything Xander and I ran upstairs.

-

"I smell like a unicorns ass now." Xander said as he walked out of my restroom. He had a towel around his neck and was only in his boxers.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked not knowing exactly what a unicorns ass smelled like.

"I guess...both." He said walking over to my bed where i was laying with a book in my lap. "I smell like your strawberry shampoo." He said leaning down so I could smell his hair.

I smelled his hair and he was right. He smelled like my strawberry shampoo. "It's a nice smell, some girls like it." I said pushing his head away and picking my book up and continuing reading.

"So has Emilie called?" He asked as he jumped over me and laid next to me in my bed. "Probably not since she most likely spent all night snogging her boyfriend. Do you think she'll finally let us have fun and not act like a mother now that she's dating Nick?"