"Yeah, I haven't spoken to her in years though. I'm pretty sure she's forgotten about me by now."

"She hasn't." Tom beamed.

George furrowed his brow as he looked over Tom's face.

"Sorry?"

"She hasn't forgotten about you."

"What are you talking about?" George scoffed.

"My wife's name is Alice. She... she worked as a performer at Madame le Fleur's cabaret but now she choreographs there. Alice Sherbrooke... your sister." Tom explained.

He watched as George's eyes welled with tears, doing his best to maintain his composure.

"Are you serious?"

Tom pulled out his phone and revealed his lockscreen, showing Alice with Daniel and Emma and then showing his homescreen, which was one of the photos Jamie took at their wedding.

"That's her. Oh my god, that's really her." George gasped.

"She could never forget you because she thinks about you every day." Tom told him.

"And... oh my god, I'm an uncle. I'm an uncle?"
"Yes, you are. To two incredibly hilarious and loving children... and soon to be a third."

"How long have you lived here? How have we never met?" George inquired.

"We live only about a thirty minute drive from the city. It's been almost three years. But we've lived in the apartments here for five." Tom replied.

"Figures. I only just moved here two years ago." George chuckled.

"Um, this might be a bit forward and you have every right to say no. Also, you probably still have a few hours before closing but... do you want to come with me to our appointment?"

"Seriously? You think she'd be alright with that?"

"Of course. What kind of husband would I be if I had the opportunity to reunite you two but did nothing?" Tom joked. "She'd love it."

"Okay. I can close up a bit early today."

George hurriedly rushed to the back to get his belongings. As they exited the shop and got into Tom's car, George furrowed his brow as he turned to look over at Tom.

"How did you find out about my store anyway?"
"You did the flowers for Alice's friends' wedding this past weekend." Tom smiled.

"Damn! They say it's a small world but it really is." George chuckled.

Hearing him laugh, Tom could hear the faint echo of Alice's laugh within it. When he got to the hospital, Tom told George to stay in the car as he went to meet Alice at the front door. Alice was standing with her arms crossed over her chest. When she spotted Tom, she was about to call out to him when she noticed the flowers in his hand. He walked over to her and kissed her cheek as he handed her the flowers.

"What are these for?"

"Just a little pick me up and say I love you," Tom replied. "I know you've been feeling down and even if you won't say why, I'm going to do everything I can to cheer you up."

"Thanks, Tom. Now, can we head upstairs? You're late."
"I have one more thing."

"Tom, we have to check in."

"I know but trust me on this." Tom winked.

Alice sighed as Tom rushed back to the car and walked back to the front of the hospital with George. Alice kept her eyes looking around the parking lot, wondering what the hell Tom was doing now. After a moment, she picked her head up and her eyes widened seeing the person next to Tom. Alice glanced between the two before settling her eyes on George. Alice started shaking her head as they got closer to her.