Chapter Twelve

The sun was shining lightly through the transparent curtains of the bedroom. In the room, hushed pants and strained moans could be heard as Tom moved his hips against Alice's. Her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, digging her nails into his back. Tom was careful not to press his full body weight onto her, gripping the sheets on either side of her head.

"How much time do we have left?" Tom huffed.

Alice quickly reached over to her phone on the nightstand.

"A few minutes." She replied.

"Fuck! Are you close?"
"Yeah. Just don't stop. Don't stop." Alice moaned.

In a matter of seconds, both Tom and Alice were pushed over the edge. They gripped onto every possible area of one another's body as they came. Alice's hips bucked slightly as Tom pressed his head into the mattress, baring his teeth. Just as they were coming down from their high, they heard several knocks at their door along with a few giggles.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Wake up!"

"We'll be out in just a minute!" Tom called out to them.

The two let out a sigh of relief hearing their quick footsteps running back down the hall.

"At least we finished this time." Alice panted.

"Remember when we forgot to lock the door?"

"Yeah! How could I forget!" Alice jokingly glared over at Tom.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you were the one who forgot to lock it!"

"Well, I didn't think it was such a big deal," Tom smirked, pulling himself away from Alice. "Given that I had you pressed up against it."
Alice opened her mouth to protest but quickly closed it, pursing her lips together as the blush rose to her cheeks.

"We have to get ready for the wedding." Alice finally spoke, rolling off the bed.

As she stood up, she shot Tom a look as he slapped her rear.

"Will you ever stop doing that?" She giggled, shaking her head.

"When your ass stops looking slappable... then I will." Tom winked.

"Go get your suit on. I'm going to shower."

"We could shower together. Save us time."

"I know where your head is at right now," Alice pointed her finger at him. "We can shower together but no funny business. We have to be there in a few hours."

"Fine." Tom grinned, rolling off the bed.

Once the two had finished their showering, they put on some clothes and headed down the hall towards the kitchen. There, they saw Daniel picking up Emma to place her down in one of the chairs at the table.

"That's very sweet of you, Danny." Alice remarked, rustling his hair as she passed by him.

Daniel then took his seat as Tom followed behind Alice. To save time, Alice prepared Eggo waffles as Tom cooked up some eggs. As the waffles were in the toaster, Alice began cutting up some fruit. Once everything was ready, Alice placed the plates in front of the two, chuckling as they quickly dug into their breakfast. Alice and Tom ate their own meal by the counter, keeping their eyes on Daniel and Emma.

"I'm probably going to have a second serving after this." Alice chuckled, running her hand over her subtle bump.

Tom chuckled as he sipped his coffee. He then glanced over at the table seeing Daniel and Emma talking to each other as Daniel went to take one of her strawberry pieces off of her plate. Emma began to whine as she grabbed it back with her hand. Daniel laughed at her, enjoying riling her up.