epilouge;

ten years later...

third person;

"ivy! james! get up, it's time for school!" isabelle yells from the bottom of the stairs, sighing when she turns around.

"morning, baby." jack strolls out of the kitchen, swiftly kissing isabelle on the lips.

"off to work already?" isabelle pouts, as jack nods.

"yeah, but just means i'll be home earlier to see you." jack smiles at his wife, "i love you."

"i love you, too. have a good day!" isabelle hollers to her husband as he walks towards the entrance of their home to go to work.

as jack leaves the house and enters his car, he sits in the drivers seat and sighs. he knew him working everyday and being in the studio for such long hours took a toll on his and isabelle's marriage.

his best friends always warned him that isabelle wasn't one to stick around, so he was constantly worried about if she would be home when he returned from work.

only a few years ago, isabelle was quite close to leaving jack when she saw the music video for a song jack had done with nate, sammy and johnson as a collab.

that event took a major toll on their marriage and caused isabelle to slightly back away from her husband. but when their children realized it, she did forgive him because she loves him so dearly.

as jack made his was to the studio, he was giddy inside since his best friend was going to be there. johnson and gilinsky hadn't seen each other in, going on, three months.

jack pulled into the parking lot, not noticing johnson's car in the parking lot, and walked to the entrance doors.

when he entered, the sight of johnson standing to talk to gilinsky's manager was there, along with a girl by his side.

"well who do we have here?" gilinsky's manager slyly said, causing johnson to whip around.

"g!" johnson yelled, bolting to his longtime best friend and wrapping his arms around him.

"hey j." gilinsky smiles, hugging his best friend.

when the two men pull away, the woman is seen staring at jack... and by jack, no. not johnson.

gilinsky felt uncomfortable under the female's gaze. it was almost as if she was thinking something that was wrong and it projected onto her face.

"oh, g, this is my girlfriend." johnson tears his girlfriend's gaze away from jack, finally.

gilsinky had a very faint smile on his face, "hi."

"carlee, meet jack. jack, carlee." jack nodded, not moving from his stood spot.

carlee knew there was something about mister jack gilinsky she liked. whether it was the fact that he was married and taken, or if he was just all around attractive.

"hey jack, can we go settle this business now? it'll only take a little while, then you can go back home." gilinsky's manager interrupts.

before exiting the room, the jacks give each other a goodbye hug and carlee exchanged a mischievous look with jack's annoyed one.

what the fuck is she trying to do? scare me away from her boyfriend? jack thought, as he walked out of the studio entrance.

> >

"hey babe." isabelle greets her husband.

"the bus hasn't come yet?" jack asks, looking around for his children.

isabelle giggles, "your mom came by and wanted to take them out. reason being, she thought you and i needed alone time."

"you mean–" isabelle nods, jack no longer having to finish his sentence.

he runs into the living room and yells, "we're kid free for the night!"

isabelle laughs, shaking her head at the man in front of her eyes.

"come on, isabelle, you've gotta be happy about this!" jack eggs her on, her giving in a slightly nodding.

she gasps, "but i'm their mom, i can't admit to that! oh shit."

"hey, hey. it's okay." jack shrugs, "they won't know."

"you better not get drunk and tell them." isabelle stares at her husband, as he smirks.

"now was that so hard?" jack egged isabelle on, hoping she would run into his arms and kiss him now.

as she stood there, completely aware of what jack wanted, jack's eagerness for her grew.

"maybe with them gone for the night, i'll go read." she played, her face serious as ever, keeping this a secret to jack.

jack shook his head, "read? read a book?"

"yeah. i'll just lay there on our bed and read." she says innocently.

"oh no you won't." jack eagerly says, chasing his wife up the stairs.

her giggles fill the house, as the two land in their bedroom.

"you're mine, isabelle gilinsky. always have been... always will be." jack's hoarse voice lowers, "you'll always be mine."