forty six;

third person;

jack entered the house, calling for his wife. all of the lights were shut off, due to her being demanded to go to johnson's– which jack was unaware of. the idea of jack coming home and pondering where she could be, didn't cross isabelle's mind. all she thought to do, was get the house ready for nighttime.

he walked around, turning on any lights that would help guide him from room to room, as he searched the house for his wife.

"isabelle?! babe?!" he increasingly got louder, wondering where she was.

"isabelle, this isn't funny!" he continued to speak loud, allowing her to 'hear' him.

he eventually caught on that she wasn't in the house.

his mind began to race, along with his heart rate increasing. the first thing he thought of doing, was calling johnson. he needed back up to find her.

"hey, gilkinsky." johnson casually picks up, "sup?"

"uh, hey. have you heard or seen isabelle at all today?" gilinsky asks, shivering as he waits for an answer.

"um, come over. we'll explain." johnson nervously says to his friend.

obviously jack was irritated with the demand from his best friend, but the only way to find out where isabelle was, was to listen to him. so yes, jack did obey his best friend and gathered up the necessities:

phone, car keys, wallet.

on the way out of the house, he closed the door- locking it- and proceeded to go to his car. rain was heavily downpouring onto him, so the distance from the home to his car, didn't take him long with the sprinting he did.

music was turned on after the engine was ignited, and jack made his way to his best friend's residence. though jack had, had some drinks, he knew exactly what he was doing due to the limit he had set for himself. he wasn't drunk, he just had a buzz to him.

> >

it wasn't common for jack to knock on johnson's door, therefore he walked inside.

isabelle on the other hand, she was nervous. quite nervous. she had no idea why she had been called over in the first place, so really, sammy and johnson were going to be doing a lot of explaining to the couple.

"why's she here?" jack asked, no harm in the question.

isabelle looked at her husband, walking over to him.

"they have to explain something." she mumbled, as she nestled herself into his side.

"yeah. um, sit down, i guess." johnson nervously said, taking a seat beside sammy.

sammy's mind was racing as well. how was he going to tell his best friend that him and another one of their best friends, kind of took his wife, because they assumed something that was wrong? especially after the argument jack and sammy previously had. 

exactly, who knows, right?

jack's patience level was decreasing by the second. he wasn't having any of the patience testing the two boys were doing.

isabelle, she could feel jack tencing every so often, due to the lack of explaination from johnson and sammy.

"listen guys, your best friend here isn't having any of this stalling, neither am i. really, i should be home resting right now. not worrying about the stuff that's going to be leaving your mouths. so come on, what's going on?" isabelle finally spoke up, shocking all three of the males.