forty nine;

isabelle;

as per usual, jack was hanging out with his friends. today was a day where he didn't have to do any type of work, neither did any of the other boys. so as normal friends would, they decided to hang out. me on the other hand, i didn't feel like doing anything today - especially not hanging out with them.

honestly, jack's been great lately. as months pass, and the due date for this baby comes, i'm getting a hell of a lot weaker. and a hell of a lot more emotional.

and, i'm becoming a hell of a lot more sick, too.

waking up in the morning with morning sickness, it's not fun. but luckily, i have jack. since he's been right by my side, i wanted to give him today to himself with his best friends. so that's why i'm going to be doing my own stuff. you know, watching tv and possibly bake or cook something. my sister has also been bothering me to call her, so i may do that too.

as i walk upstairs, sammy is seen on his way down.

"hey, isabelle." he smiles, the usual greeting.

"hey sammy!" i pull him into a hug.

"woah, you're pretty happy today, eh?" he laughs, pulling out of the hug to look at me.

i shrug, "good sleep i guess."

"good sleep or good- wait, you're pregnant. nevermind!" he yells, laughing and continuing to stroll downstairs.

with a shake of my head and a chuckle, i continue walking upstairs to my bedroom. but on my way, my phone buzzes in my hand.

it was a text from my sister to call her, so i did as told and called her up.

"hey cutie!" she answers, "i have a surprise for you."

"what is it?" i ask.

i hear a laugh, then the doorbell rings.

"hold on, al." i say, walking back downstairs to open the door since jack is too busy with the boys.

"oh my fucking god!" i yell, embracing my sister, "jack!"

"what, who's here?" he asks, then notices my sister.

"hey alex." he smiles, embracing her as well.

"hey jack, how ya holding up?" she asks him, wrapping her arm around my neck, "is she too much trouble?"

"she's a load of trouble." he jokes, causing me to gasp.

"me? trouble? yeah, right!" i laugh loud, "says you."

suddenly nate, sammy and johnson all appear.

"hey alex." they say in unison, each of them with a slight smile on their face.

"hey boys, staying out of trouble? unlike this one, apparently." she asks, looking down at me but back up at them.

"i'm not a troublemaker!" i yell, lifting my arms up in defence.

"pfft, yeah right." sammy laughs.

nate holds back a laugh, "you? not a troublemaker?"

"excuse me!" i look at them, "i am not!"

each of them laugh, causing me to roll my eyes playfully and walk inside, talking my sister's luggage.

this is going to be a long stay with her here.