forty seven;

isabelle;

i had just previously woken from my slumber, which meant right now i was in the washroom preparing myself for the day ahead.

today i have an appointment, a quick one, to check up on the baby and see if everything is progressing well. jack said he wanted to come, but if he still wants to come, i don't know.

"isabelle?" i hear him call, making me frown. as stupid as it sounds, i miss him calling me the usual pet names – babe, baby, etc. that's how him and i always used to be, but lately it's just been so different.

"yeah?" i call back, wondering what he wants.

"where are you?" he asks, his voice becoming louder and more audible.

suddenly arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, and i know he's found me. lips are then felt on my neck, as i let out a low moan.

"jack." i say, turning around in his arms.

"what? what's wrong?" he asks, completely oblivious to me not wanting to get into this scenario.

"nothings wrong, i just don't want anything to start." i hinted, him still not getting it, "jack, i'm pregnant."

"yeah, so?"

"so, i've been good with resisting you up until now. i'm not ruining that." i sternly say, a smirk growing wide on his face.

"you've been resisting me?" he asks with disbelief, "you've been resisting me?"

his laughter fills the room as my eyebrows furrow.

"the fuck is your problem?" i say, annoyance filling my veins.

he once again laughed, causing my annoyance to severely rise.

"jack gilinsky, what's so funny, huh?" i say, waiting to bolt out of the room if he once again laughs.

"the fact you think you have it tough. i have to resist keeping my hands off of you daily. you're all i've ever wanted, and now that i have you and you're pregnant, i can't help but just want you more." he explains, licking his lips immediately after.

"aw, poor baby." i pout, knowing it would frustrate him.

"you should be thankful your fucking pregnant." he mumbles, his eyes piercing into mine.

"why?" i innocently ask, "am i too much of a tease, baby?" i talk like a little girl somewhat, trying very hard to keep a serious face to make him more on edge, "you just want to push me up against this counter, don't you? you want me to know you're in charge, right?" i begin to pout, "too bad i'm pregnant." i smirk as i walk away.

"tease!" i hear him yell.