fifty two (part one);

isabelle;

"hey man, how're ya feeling?" johnson asks, causing jack to shift in the- most likely- uncomfortable hospital bed.

"i'm hurting, but i'm getting through it." jack says, covering up his actual feelings.

"i'm going to go get some water and update nate and sammy." i say, allowing johnson and jack to have their time together in the room, "i'll be back soon, okay?"

jack nods, "i love you."

i smile, "i love you too."

as i walk out of the room, i close the door faintly so the two don't get interrupted by what's happening outside the hospital room jack's in.

"how is he?" nate stands to his feet quickly.

"he's okay." i say, "he's in a lot of pain, but don't tell him i told ya'll that. you know how he is about acting tough all the time around you boys."

they nod in unison.

"how are you holding up?" sammy asks, slinging his arm around my shoulder to hug me.

i sigh into his chest, being that he's way taller than i am.

"i'm just scared, that's all. especially now that he's hurt. he's being asking me and begging me to think about having another baby. i was gonna say yes, because i realized i love him so much, and if it makes him happy. then, who am i to stay in the way of that?" i say, sammy peering down at me.

he nods, "him and johnson kind of got into a bit of a fight about it just an hour or so before jack left."

is that what caused the accident then? jack being angry about the fight with johnson?

"about what?" i tense.

"uh, jack wanting a baby." sammy admits, after thinking it over – probably debating about telling me or waving it off.

i sighed, "great."

"hey, just talk to him. i'm sure you telling him that will make him a lot happier, and a hell of a lot more willing to fight to get better... right?" sammy encourages, "let nate and i go see him, and when we're done, we'll leave and let you and him talk. johnson wants to stay with you so he can drive you home."

i nod, "thanks sammy."

"anything for you, izz. i mean it." he slightly taps my back, allowing me to walk and get coffee.

as i was walking down the hallway after stepping out of the elevator, a young girl stopped me in the cafe area.

"oh, hi... are you isabelle gilinsky?" she asks, nervousness evident in her voice.

"as a matter a fact, i am. what's your name?" i ask, smiling politely at the young girl.

"i'm abbie." she says, "i love you and jack, you guys are goals!"

"aw, well thank you." i touch my chest with my hand, "that's sweet of you."

"is jack okay? it's over the news that he was rushed here." she says, obviously being a fangirl, but it was cute. i loved it.