Chapter 23: Letters and Hate

A/N: I've realized two things. One: I broke my promise and wrote another 1D fic. I'm so sorry. >.< Anyways, go check it out: Insane//One Direction. 

Then two: WHY IS MY STYLE OF WRITING SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE. That is all, enjoy! xx

~I'm just a girl, tryin' to find a place in this world...~

Night had fallen and Katherine was sitting on one of the couches in Harry's living room, a good book in her hands. Somebody had lit a crackling fire in the fireplace, and it provided two things: warmth and light.

There was a blanket draped over her shoulders and it was drizzling- yes, drizzling- outside. Jamie was snoozing next to the fire, curled up like a ball. 

The only sounds came from the fire and the rain pattering gently on to the window. 

When Katherine flipped the next page, she found a piece of paper wedged in to the books' pages. Curiousity getting better of her, she pulled it out. 

Dear Styles,

Nice try, inviting me to your summer beach house thing as a peace offering. It didn't work, though I have to admit, I was sorely tempted to accept. Haven't gone to the beach in a damn long time. I'm going to Egypt next, and won't be back for hopefully a few years. I don't have to look at your face for a long time, and that's wonderful. 

The only reason I'll be listening to One Direction songs and looking up pictures of you guys is to hear and see Lou. 

Don't miss me too much. Still hate you.

-AL 

Katherine felt like she was reading something that she wasn't supposed to be read. 

Her head spinned with questions: Who was AL? Why was this letter here? Did she fancy Louis for her to say such a thing? 

"I'll just sleep it off." The girl muttered, closing her eyes. 

Her eyes drooped, and the last thing she saw was the flames to the fire and the shadows of things dancing on the wall. 

~I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know...~

@KathyPayne doesn't deserve @NiallOfficial! RT if you agree.

@KathyPayne poisoned Niall. Eew, she's so ugly how can somebody ever love her!?

Am I the only one who hopes @KathyPayne gets run over by a bus and killed?

Roses are red, water is blue. I HATE @KathyPayne and do you too? 

"Oi, why the long face Kathy?" Louis greeted, plopping down next to the brunette. 

Katherine sighed and handed him her phone. Louis' smile was replaced by a big frown. "Give me a sec." He said, handing Katherine back her phone and dragging everybody off to one corner. 

Katherine sighed sadly, closing her eyes. 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated a few times. More hate, Katherine thought. She opened her eyes and checked her phone. 

@EleanorJCalder: @KathyPayne keep your head up high girl. stay strong. 

@DaniellePeazer: You can hate me as much as you want just don't hate on @KathyPayne. Love you girl!

@Real_Liam_Payne: Don't any of you dare to hate on @KathyPayne. Best sister to the moon and back.

@zaynmalik: Seriously, hating her won't get you any attention. @KathyPayne hold on, love. 

@Harry_Styles: Fuming right now. Whoever hates on @KathyPayne should prepare for a very angry Harry...

@louis_tomlinson: If you hate @Kathy Payne, you hate me.

@NiallOfficial: You guys are right. @KathyPayne doesn't deserve me. She deserves somebody much more perfect than me. I love you, Kat. Never forget. xx

Kathy felt herself close to tears as she turned to the boys (including Eleanor, Danielle and Raine). 

"I don't have a phone," Raine said apologetically. "Which is quite a good thing, because if I did, Twitter might be full of a certain redhead's cursing." 

"Harry actually banged his head in frustration at the wall over there," Eleanor said, pointing back at Harry who was rubbing his head. 

"Harry," Katherine said slowly, a small grin coming on to her face. "Your last name is Styles, not Potter." 

Niall was literally dying of laughter- he had tears in his eyes and he was doubled over in his laughter, clutching to his sides. Everybody was laughing as hard as him. 

"Seriously, Kat..." Hiccuped Raine, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Only you. Only you..."

"This is why I'm in love with you." Niall whispered to her proudly, flashing Katherine a smile.

Katherine smiled shyly.  

"Guess your laugh is why I'm in love with you too," Katherine whispered back.

Niall chuckled lightly.

"We're lunatics."

"Agreed."

A/N: Ohmigosh, so short, sorry. Anyway, guess what? The date today: 4.11.12

2 years ago, Harry would've said: "Hi, I'm Harry Styles from Cheshire."

Now? "Hi, I'm Harry Styles from One Direction."

#2YearsSinceIsntSheLovely

c: c: Love and all those stuff... xx, Aves