Chapter 20: Swimming Fun

Katherine's eyes fluttered open, and the first thing she noticed was darkness. Her eyes adjusted, and she found herself in a room. Something- or someone- had an arm wrapped around her. 

Katherine wiggled a bit and turned around, only to find her face inches away from Niall Horan's face. 

She felt her cheecks heat up.

"Niall?" 

The blonde Irish muttered something about a penguin, then his eyes opened. 

"Oy. You're awake." 

"Why am I sleeping next to you? Where are we? What time is it?" 

Niall groaned. "One at a time, Kat. One at a time." 

"We're here at Harry's beach house, it's about 11:00 in the evening, and yer sleeping next to me because ye didn't want to let go of me hand." 

Katherine blushed harder. "Sorry." 

Niall shook his head. "Turns out, this house has three rooms. Eleanor, Danielle and Raine crashed in to one of 'em, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis squeezed in to the other. That's another reason why I'm here with you."

"Explainable," Katherine yawned. "When did we get here?" 

"About an hour ago, I reckon." 

"Back to sleep?"

"Back to sleep."

Katherine inched closer to Niall, burying her head in to his chest. He wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer.

After a few minutes, Katherine found that she couldn't sleep.

And the way Niall breathed, Katherine was sure he wasn't asleep either.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"When we were watching the movie, the one when I came back from the hospital," Katherine hesitated.

She had a lot to ask: Did he really mean what he had said about her? Why was it Three Cheers for Five Years playing? Why did she ever come up of an idea to put condoms in Louis' bag? 

"Who was the girl Harry poked?" Katherine settled with that question. Much safer.

"You don't know her," Niall whispered. "She's Louis' sister, Alyssa. Harry's supposed to have a huge crush on her or something." He added, chuckling a bit.

Katherine laughed softly. 

"Well, g'night." She mumbled, closing her eyes. 

"Good night." 

~Sorry, I can't be- perfect...~

Katherine woke up again, and this time, light flooded in to the room. 

She checked Niall's phone that she found on the bedside table. 6:00 o'clock in the morning. 

Niall was still asleep, so she silently slid out of the room. 

Harry was right- the beach house was gorgeous.

Pine wood walls painted sea blue and white. A wooden floor. There was the deck outside, and Katherine thought she spotted a barbecque grill in one corner. The kitchen was on one side, then there was a TV, couches/armchairs and a book case on the other side. 

Katherine walked over to the kitchen and swung open the cabinets, looking through the food the boys had picked out. Despit the fact that she was amnesiac, she still had the ability to cook good food.