Chapter 3: The Carving On Wood

"Sh, be quiet. She's still asleep."

"Louis, you carry her."

"Niall! You do it!"

"How? She's on my bloody shoulder? Harry, just do it!"

"Fine."

Katherine felt somebody lift her off the ground. She smelled something- the faint smell of cinnamon. "Harry?" She whispered, half-awake. 

"Morning Kat," Harry muttered. "Go back to sleep, will you?"

"Where are we?"

"Welcome to the Tomlinson Mansion, sweetie." He smirked. "I'm just gonna put you in to bed, 'kay? Now sleep."

Katherine didn't say yes, or nod, or do anything on the contrary- she had already fallen back asleep.

--Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...?-- 

Katherine's eyes flitted open. The room was flooded with darkness, even so, there was a blue light bathing over her. 

"What the--" She sat up and saw the blue lava lamp that she got from Louis five years ago on her bed side table. Her eyes adjusted a bit.

She wasn't back home at New Jersey, in her own room decorated with Logan Lerman posters. Harry's words echoed in her head: "Welcome to the Tomlinson Mansion, sweetie."

She was in Doncaster. In Louis Tomlinson's house. In the room Mrs. Tomlinson had always kept for her. 

Katherine's room was big or fancy- it wasn't very small either. It was normal-sized, with a carpeted floor that was extremely soft. Her bed was a purple canopy, but she never drew the shades in. It was just creepy and spooky if she did.

A full-sized window was behind her bed, showing a beautiful view of the shining lights below and a much more stunning view of the starts above. What Katherine loved most about the room though was the mini-library Mrs. Tomlinson herself had made for her.

In one corner of the room, Mrs. Tomlinson had set aside three large bookshelves full of any book Katherine could wish for- The Hunger Games, The Percy Jackson and The Olympains Series, The Kane Chronicles Series, The Harry Potter Series- you name it, Mrs. Tomlinson had got it.

There was an oak table there as well, matched with an oak chair that Louis had put a red pillow on. 

Katherine smiled as she stood up. She walked over to the light switch, flipped it on and blinked a few times as light filled the room. 

Somebody had put her suitcase at the side of her bed. She walked over to her mini-library. The books were new and untouched. Katherine couldn't help but gasp.

"She got you a new collection." A voice said from behind her. 

Katherine spun around, only to come face to face with Harry. "How did you- I didn't hear you- Why- Isn't it 3 AM in the morning?"

Harry smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit. "Well, yeah. I had a midnight snack. I thought I'd come check on you..." 

Katherine nodded. "You gave me quite a shock, though."

"Never doing it again."

Katherine walked over to the table, running her hand on the oak. "It should still be here..." She muttered. "What?" Harry asked, walking up next to her.

"Here!" Katherine cried triumphtly. She pointed at something etched on to the hard wood of the table. Harry took a closer look at it.

Louis Tomlinson was here!

LARRY EXISTS!

Kathy Payne loves turtles!

Niall likes Tumblr!

LIAM IS PAPA DIRECTIONER 4EVER.

HARRY, HAZZA, HAZZ, FOOOODDD.  

Harry and Katherine laughed.  

"I love you all so much, you know that?" Katherine said, looking up at the curly-haired boy.

Harry grinned cheekily. "But I love you more."