Chapter 11: Surprise, Surprise!

Author's Note: Hey guys! So the last chapter was actually where I thought Raine should come in, but I postponed it to now because the Niall/Katherine idea I had last time was just so fluffy that I needed to put it in instantly before I'd forget it!

Anyway, the Bradford Bad Boi needs his love interest, so in this chapter, let's welcome Raine Mellark! Also, watch out for the Swagmasta of Doncasta. He's gonna be teasing these two A LOT. Enjoy, and much love!

~I want, I want, I want to be loved by you...~

Zayn was bored.

Sure, it was fun that the last 30 minutes, Katherine and Niall had chased him around the house for taking a picture of them while they were sleeping, but after getting caught (only to be beaten with a slipper and a pillow), everybody had decided to go back to their normal lives. 

Katherine went off to book land, Niall logged on to his laptop, Louis, Harry and Liam went off grocery shopping while Danielle and Eleanor decided to explore the local park. 

Zayn was left with nothing to do but watch TV. And the only interesting shows that were on was Wipeout and Spongebob. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. 

"HARRY, LOUIS, LIAM, YOU BETTER HAVE BOUGHT ME MY FRUIT LOOPS!" Zayn hollered. He stood up and swung the door open. 

Standing there was a girl, with fiery red hair and beautiful hazelnut eyes. "Gee Zayn," The redhead said with a wide smile. "I get here, all the way from New Jersey, and you ask for Fruit Loops?" 

"RAINE!" Zayn exclaimed, attacking the girl in a hug. Raine Mellark just laughed, hugging Zayn back.

"I missed you," Raine said, giving Zayn a small kiss on the cheeck. "Where are the others? More importantly, where's Katherine?"

"Call her," Zayn said goofilly.

"KATHERINE CRYSTAL PAYNE!" Raine screamed.

There was a crashing sound from upstairs, and then loud steps coming down the stairs.

"Raine?" Katherine's voice asked. She popped up from the hallway, a piece of paper in her hand.

"Kit!"

"Raine!"

Katherine and Raine hugged each other. They pulled away a few minutes later. "Oh gosh," Katherine said with a laugh. "Your wearing Zayn's necklace!"

Zayn looked at Raine again and saw that it was true- around her neck was a gold/silver-ish necklace with a star pendant-- Zayn had gave it to her as a farewell gift two years ago.

"You still have it?" Zayn asked, blushing. "Well, duh," Raine said, rolling her eyes, but her cheeks were a bit pink- as well. 

Zayn smiled at her. Raine smiled back.

Katherine cleared her throat loudly. "Well, if you two are going to start snogging on the spot," She said, holding up her hands. "I'm gonna leave." 

"About that," Raine snapped, facing Katherine. "When were you gonna tell me that you and Niall were a couple?"

"We're not," Katherine said. Niall appeared behind her and put a finger to his lips, signaling Katherine and Zayn to keep quiet. 

"Well," Zayn said, clearing his throat. "You guys are, er, a cute couple." 

Katherine grinned wildly. "Like you and Raine are?"

"We're not a cute couple!" Zayn and Raine said at the same time.