Chapter 2: Off To Doncaster!

"Guys," Katherine said as their car started rumbling down the road. "Why do y'all have your suitcases with you?" 

"Wait, we didn't tell you?" Louis said, turning to look at her from the shotgun seat. 

"Tell me what?"

"Well, Louis' mum has a buisness trip," Zayn explained. "And she's allowed as to stay over at their house in Doncaster. I think it has something to do with 'our flats not being an appropritate place for a young lady to stay at' or something like that." 

Everybody except Liam laughed.

"Well, it's true!" He said, rolling his eyes. 

"Geez Liam," Katherine said jokingly, nudging her older brother. "We haven't seen each other for a good 2 years, and I can't believe you haven't changed even a tiny bit."

"He's still papa Directioner, Kath!" Harry laughed, everyone else doing the same (with the exception of Liam, as usual).

IF I'M LOUDER, WOULD YOU SEE ME? WOULD YOU LAY DOWN, IN MY ARMS AND RESCUE ME? CAUSE WE ARE- THE SAME... YOU SAVE ME, WHEN YOU LEAVE IT'S GONE AGAIN--

"New ring tone?" Niall said with a laugh, recognizing his own voice. "Yep," Katherine said, pulling out her phone. "Raine wanted it as Zayn's part, but I couldn't find it for her."

"Raine?" Zayn said, the girl's name catching his attention. "How is she? Where is she? Is she calling?"

"Mate, you're making your crush on her too obvious." Niall and Liam said at the same time.

"I don't have a crush on her!" Zayn argued, his face turning beet red.

Katherine laughed and checked her best friend's (and Zayn's crush) text.

From: Raine

Message: Kath! You at London already? If you are, tell the boys I say hi! And tell Zayn that he still owes me a chocolate chip cookie! REPLY OR ELSE.

Katherine laughed, causing all the boys to look at her. "What'd she say?" Harry asked. 

"She said hi to all of you," Katherine said. "HI RAINE!" They chorused. "It's a text, she doesn't hear you." Katherine said, trying hard not to laugh.

"And she also said that Zayn still owes her a chocolate chip cookie." 

"Tell her I bought it for her but I ate it!" Zayn said. Everybody laughed at that. 

To: Raine

Message: Hey! I'm here already. We're off to Doncaster, actually. Zayn bought you the cookie but he ate it. Hope your safe!

Katherine pocketed her phone and yawned. "Go to sleep," Niall whispered to her from her right. "We're a long way off to Doncaster."

Katherine nodded and rested her head on the blonde's shoulder.

"Th-th-thanks Niall..." She yawned again and closed her eyes, only to fall asleep instantly.