Chapter 4: Two Plans

"WAKE UP, KATHY!"

Katherine jumped up. "What the- Zayn! Was it really nessecary to scream at me?" 

"Well love," Zayn said happily, holding out his hand. "You wouldn't wake up after a few pokes, prods and pushes, so I decided on a scream. Besides, we've got toast, eggs, bacon and chocolate milk for breakfast!"

"Great," Katherine said groggily, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "And may I ask why you're so cheery this morning?" 

"Raine called," Zayn added, handing Katherine her phone. "And she left a text."

"You answered the call, didn't you?"

Zayn's face flushed. "Well, 'course. Couldn't keep her hanging, can we now?"

Katherine laughed a bit and took her phone, opening up  Raine's message.

From: Raine

Message: PLAN ANOTHER WORLD #4 = BRING. IT. ON. 

Katherine and Raine had wrote plans about different stuff, named after the boys' songs. And Katherine could remember this plan clearly, as clear as a diamond...

"NO!" She yelled loudly, turning pale. Zayn jumped. "Wha- is something wrong? Did something happen to Raine?"  

Katherine sat there on her bed, staring down at the text, not saying a word. 

"KATHERINE? KATHERINE!" Zayn exclaimed, putting his hands on Katherine's shoulders and shaking her. "KATHY!" 

A few seconds later, Liam and Louis barged in to Katherine's room. Louis started swinging a baseball bat frantically, while Liam held a fork in his hand like a sword. "WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?" Louis exclaimed. "ZAYN! EXPLAIN!" Liam commanded, pointing the fork at him. 

As Louis and Liam ran over to Katherine, Harry came in next, a piece of toast in his mouth and a tea cup in his hand. "I heard screaming," Harry said, looking confused. 

Niall came in next, a teddy bear (he obviously grabbed the first thing he had saw) in his left hand and a piece of bacon in the other. "LEAVE KATHY ALONE!" He screamed, hurling the teddy bear and causing it to hit Zayn smack on the face. 

"Guys," Katherine said weakly, looking up at them with a faint expression of surprise. "I'm fine. I- I'll be down in a second, okay? Please. Just... give me a few minutes."

"I'm staying here with you, no matter what you say," Niall said firmly, sitting in front of Katherine and handing her the teddy bear. Katherine looked at Niall and nodded. 

"We'll leave," Harry said quickly before any of the boys could protest. He grabbed Louis, Zayn, Liam and pulled them out of the room. 

"Can't you see?" Harry hissed.

"See what?" Liam whispered angrily.

"Niall likes her." Harry said, as though it was the most obvious thing in the whole world.

"I agree, mate." Zayn nodded.

"My sister. My very own sister." Liam said.

"Does this mean we're gonna play a joke on these two?" Louis chimed.

They all looked at each other.

"Long time since we haven't pranked Niall, don't you think?" Liam added.

The boys nodded in agreement.

"Well then," Louis said, grinning deviously. "A prank it is."