Hansol almost laid on the couch while Dahyun is ontop of him, tickling him, but Hansol held her waist and tickled her.

In about 15 seconds, they already changed positions. Hansol is ontop of her while she's laying on the couch.

They suddenly stopped from tickling each other. Hansol heard nothing but their heavy breaths, probably because they got tired from laughing.

He gulped and Dahyun was amazed to see someone's Adam's apple go up and down in a very sexy way while his neck is kind of sweating.

They are both in a slow motion. Dahyun can't see anything but him and so does he. But the thing is, she's not feeling anything for him. She suddenly thought of Jimin. She imagined that Jimin was the man ontop of him. If Hansol only knew that she was thinking of another guy...

Hansol neared his face towards hers while gazing on her deep brown eyes that smile whenever he's around. His eyes went to her perfectly sharp nose that shapes like an arrow whenever she laughs. He then looked at her cherry and kissable lips. And when he looked down, he saw her white and soft neck. He felt the urge of kissing her and Dahyun is seeing nothing but Jimin. She feels like it's Jimin.

But they were disturbed by Namjoon. He inserted his head while his body is blocked by Dahyun's door. The teens faced him and he felt like he distrupted them.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll just come back when the two of you are done. Hehehe," Namjoon made a peace sign and exited. The two looked at each other and realized that their position is awkward, so Hansol got off her and helped Dahyun stand up.

"A-Ah, I'm sorry." Hansol apologized and so did Dahyun, but she feels so shameful. She reddened. She thought that she shouldn't act that way because she's still not 20. She's not yet an adult and she will never ready for things like that except if she gets married.

"I-I'll continue my homeworks." She lowered her head down and walked towards her desk. Hansol thought that he should atleast make her less uneasy and less awkward. He doesn't want his day to end in such a way. Well, it's just 11 AM. He just doesn't want to go home because of the thing they did earlier.

So he walked towards Dahyun who is silently answering her homeworks and hugged her from the back. She stopped from writing and he buried his face on her neck.

"I am so sorry." he apologized once more and buried his face even more.

She sighed and aplogized back, "It's my fault, Hansol." She is that kind of girl that will always apologize though she doesn't have anything to say sorry for. Eventhough she clearly doesn't have any faults. She is a very kind girl. "I should be the one saying sorry." Hansol escaped from his own hug and squatted down to level Dahyun.

He smiled, "We both wanted the same thing. Gladly, it didn't happen." He tried making her laugh, but she didn't. She's not looking straight at his eyes, so he held her chin and told her to face her. She did, but she feels very sorry. "I'll be waiting for the right time." He kissed her forehead and smiled. He stood up and held both of her hands, "Let's have lunch," he played with her hands, shaking it around. "And have chocolate ice cream for dessert." When she heard the word chocolate, she giggled and stood up.
Hansol knows how to cheer me up. She thought. Hansol interlocked his hand with hers and turned around, but Dahyun hugged him from his back. His heart beated in its quickest and he smiled.

"Thank you for cheering me up." She said, still hugging him.

Hansol held both of her hands, "Anything for you." He confirmed his feelings towards Dahyun. It's love. It's love that he is feeling. This is the first time that he truly loved someone. He thought that love is like having a crush. But it was not. It's something more.

They both went downstairs to join Dahyun's three older brothers, but before they could even go to the dining area, they heard them talking about something that made them stop from walking.

"Just call Dahyun and Hansol, okay?" Dahyun heard Jin say.

"I told you, they're doing something and they are probably not done yet!" Namjoon said in a pissed tone.
"And what are they doing?" Taehyung asked seriously.

"They're making out." The two's eyes widened when they heard Namjoon's answer. Dahyun dragged Hansol with her until they arrived at the dining area. The three seemed surprised when they both saw them.

"Oh, you two finished early." Jin said and looked at the two. He crossed both of his legs and arms. "Let's have lunch."

The two awkwardly sat and started eating. How are they not bothered that I'm bringing different strangers every month? Dahyun suddenly asked herself while staring at her brothers.

"Why aren't you touching your food?" Dahyun asked Hansol, but he just smiled shyly. "Here," she fed him and the three stared at them. They are confused of how their sister is acting.

But they realized that she's just naturally sweet.

"Did you two have a good time?" Namjoon smirked and the two almost choked on their food. Good thing Jin was able to save the two of them.

"Stop asking questions like that." Taehyung said in a very serious and scary way that made everybody's back shiver.

After their lunch, Dahyun told her brothers that she and Hansol will be going out to get some chocolate ice cream. And so did they.

--*

HAPPY BANGTWICE DAY! OMG!!! I just published FMSFL, go check it out! 😊

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Follow our official fan pages:

TWITTER - @BANGTWICE_05

FACEBOOK - Bangtwice (@Bangtwice.05)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D