Dazzaling ark episode 20: rise of the dazzalings part four

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, after escaping the bottom of the stage where the contestants perform on, our heroes find the final band god orb, which kovu is heir to. after coming to terms with his past, tukio joins the band gods in their performance and helps them take down vitani, only to discover vitani's not giving up just yet. now our heroes must find a way to stop vitani once and for all. will they stop their most powerful threat? let's find out.

Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says rise of the dazzalings part four

Scene cuts to vitani stealing more life spam points from the crowd as the others try to find a way to stop her

Kion: what're our options kovu?

Kovu: not many kion. we can't just charge down there cause she might blast us away, and if we use our band god instruments then we might drain them, therefore losing all there power, and leaving us in that year of sickness.

Simba: so there's nothing we can do?

Kion: there's gotta be more ways.

Kovu: well, there is one way, but it's pretty risky.

Jeffy: hey um, kion? we're not used to this stuff, so we're just going to hide over there until this whole thing is done.

J.r: yeah, it's not that we don't wanna fight, but i don't wanna see the hottie hyena's but get burned unless it's by me.

Kion: yeah that's great j.r. you and jeffy go hide over there.

J.r: right.

J.r and jeffy hide behind a nearby rock

Vitani laughs maniacally

Vitani: too bad too. i wanted to toy with you noobs more. but you can't even think of a good plan to stop me.

Kion: dang it! what can we do now?

Tukio jumps down

Kion: tukio. wait!

Tukio walks forward

Vitani: oh. a challenger. this better be worth my time

Vitani blasts a ki beam at tukio who grabs it and breaks it

Kion: whoa. no way.

Jasiri: talk about hardcore. you weren't kidding about his strength kion.

Kion: except, he never did this before.

Jasiri: huh?

Tukio: this isn't the way vitani. you can do better than this. your past is similar to mine, and heck i should know. you were obviously tortured a lot as a child, and there's something i've been meaning to ask you. were you by any chance...close with kopa?

Vitani flinches and then smiles

Vitani: well, yeah. i was actually. truth be told, watching my only ally get killed in front of my very eyes was my breaking point. if only my parents weren't so cold.