Dazzaling ark Episode 2: the queen of Africa part two

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben 10 original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now hes got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a big surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter what the shape or size hes kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's just so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the  gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, kion found himself seeing his sister kiara in charge while mufasa and sarabi leave for a funeral. as a result of this, kiara allows her queen powers  to take control of her, forcing her to treat her own brothers and friends like slaves. now will kiara see the error of her ways and be a more fair temporary queen? lets find out.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says the queen of Africa part 2)

Scene cuts to kion and simba playing video games

Kion: no dude, it doesn't matter whether you choose speed or not its still gonna activate.

Simba: well why would it say speed type if it doesn't matter?

Kion: cause the creators a retard.

Dogo overhears this and walks over to them

Kion: alright simba. first boss time.

Simba: alright kion. I'm ready 

Dogo: hey kion whatya doin?

Kion: oh hey dogo. we're just playing sonic heroes.

Dogo: sonic heroes?

Simba: yeah dude. its this sonic game in which you can control four teams of three. we're on the dark story right now.

Dogo: wow, looks pretty cool.

Kion: yeah, were playing the gamecube version. the one with better graphics.

Simba: you want a go?

Simba hands the controller to dogo

Dogo: well, yeah I guess. i've never really played video games before.

Kion: alright then, so what you wanna do here is use the joystick to move and use the buttons for the actions. which buttons which? well, for that you've gotta find out for yourself.

Dogo: alright then, sounds easy enough.

Dogo starts playing

Dogo: wow, this is so cool. how was rei rei able to keep these from me?

Kion: probs because she sucked.

Just then someone knocks on kion's window

Kion: i got's it.

Kion opens the window

Kion: oh, hi ono. wanna play video games with us?

Ono: wish I could say yes kion. but right now, you've gotta come see this. kiara's gone even more mad then yesterday.

Kion: how so?

Ono: well, lets just say that there are a bunch of pride landers set to do random ridiculous tasks for her.