Dazzaling ark episode 19: rise of the dazzalings part three

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, after agreeing to help the band gods in order to stop the dazzalings wrath, tukio assisted them in finding the final band god orb. after a deep confrontation with vitani, tukio starts to doubt his dark past, and starts to wonder if he can really help his team out. now with our heroes in the final round of the battle of the bands, only one question remains. will our heroes finally find the final band gods? lets find out.

Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says rise of the dazzalings part three

Scene cuts to tukio grabbing a cola and walking towards the couch

Tukio: alright tukio. now all you have to do is stop the dazzalings, and then you can go back to wondering all over the world. no one has to know about your past.

Tukio sits on the couch and turns on the tv

Fifteen minutes later

Cartman: screw you guys, i'm goin home.

Tukio starts laughing

Tukio: classic south park.

Dogo walks over to tukio

Dogo: hi tukio. whatya watchin?

Tukio: oh.

Tukio turns the tv off

Tukio: that shows not for kids dogo. just don't go on comedy central.

Dogo: well alright then.

Dogo jumps on the couch

Dogo: so why were you watching tv anyway? i figured you'd be outside training.

Tukio: i guess i just wanted to lighten up. ya know.

Dogo: yeah, i guess. it's cause of your past right?

Tukio flinches

Tukio: how do you know about that?

Dogo: well i don't know about your past, but i figured you must have a dark one.

Tukio sighs

Tukio: yeah, sure do.

Dogo: well your not alone. when i met kion, i was working for rei rei. but when kion showed me just how kind hearted everyone in the pride lands can be, that's when i became a member of his crew.

Tukio: it sounds simple for you dogo.

Dogo: it wasn't really. i'm just glad rei rei's gone. but just note this tukio. just because your past was dark, it doesn't make you who you are. that's for you to decide. kion taught me that one.

Tukio smiles

Tukio: thanks dogo. we should probably get to bed now.

Dogo: good call. night dude.