Band god ark episode 12: pretend psycho family

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from dragon ball original plays

Chorus:(singing)band gods, gotta find those band gods, don't stop till you've found Em all the seven magic gods, it's all you've gotta do to make the band of life, get those band gods, band gods, the greatest test of all is to find that seventh god, danger all around you, evil everywhere, evil will surround you, keep on searching but beware, Kion, he's gonna show you, he and his friends will find a way, Kion, he's gonna show you, he and his friends are gonna save the day, band gods, there's always evil searching for the band gods, you can always listen for when the guitar calls, you won't believe the magic in the seven gods, you can put you're trust inside of the band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, in an alternative universe Kion is researching for the alternative universe he heard of so much. when he takes a break from this, he discovers that he has magical fire powers and discovers that he is one of the seven elemental bending gods, and he must find the other six. now we cut back to the original universe, with Kion and his friends taking a simple concept into something wild.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says pretend psycho family)

Scene cuts to kion and jasiri watching tv

Kion: dude, when is somethin cool gonna come on?

Jasiri: I heard infinity trains gonna be canon soon.

Kion: cmon Siri, you know this stuff by now. cn isn't even gonna bother and they'll just keep airing it in shorts and garbage.

Jasiri: oh come on Kion, they can't just cancel it. I mean they're already planning on ending Steven universe regular show and adventure time. so why would they just like, back down from this?

Kion: yeah good point. and hey, at least we still have we bare bears.

Doorbell rings

Kion: I'll get it.

Kion answers the door

Kion: oh, hey Ono. didn't expect you to come over.

Ono: eh ya know, I got bored. and my moms yackin on about dumb stuff again.

Kion: pfft, whatever dude, come on inside.

Kion and Ono walk to the living room

Jasiri: hey Ono.

Ono: hey jasiri, you guys still ranting on cn?

Jasiri: I don't think we can't dude, I mean their literally going downhill at this rate canceling good shows and keeping the bad ones.

Kion: it's getting pretty boring though. if only today wasn't so...boring.

Ono: I think I have an idea.

Scene cuts to kion's room

Ono: so, you guys know how dark humor, and family humor, mix really well, right?

Kion: yeah.

Jasiri: totally.

Ono: well take a look at these scripts. you won't be disappointed.

Ono hands kion and jasiri a script

Kion: pretend house huh? Sounds promising. I mean, as long as we can do all this crazy stuff.