Dazzaling ark episode 14: the search for kira

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it his, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's just so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, after getting transferred to kion's school, dogo meets zuri, jasiri's former enemy, and tiffu, who he starts to develop feelings for. while watching moana at the movie theater, dogo senses a strange power, and after tiffu gets knocked out, dogo is shown to be able to use the ki technique from gohan. the masenko. and dogo and tiffu's relationship grew from there. now we head to the alternative universe for knowledge on the band gods, and the kira case. will kion find another one of the bending gods? let's find out.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says the search for kira)

Scene cuts to alternative kion researching suspects for kira

Alternative kion: it could be just about anyone really. but i have to pick the most obvious suspect. any faults could result in failure, so i have to find the perfect suspect for kira.

Alternative mheetu walks in

Alternative mheetu: kion, your never gonna believe this dude.

Alternative kion: what is it mheetu?

Alternative mheetu: alright, now i know this is a weird time, but i don't care. apparently kira could quite possibly be a student at our school.

Alternative kion: you don't say.

Alternative mheetu: oh, i say kion. i say.

Alternative kion: i'll defiantly look into that topic mheetu.

Alternative mheetu: alright then. so what's been happening with you and k?

Alternative kion: well, ya know dude. usual agent stuff. now jasiri wants to join in, and i figured, hey. why not. so now she's in on it too.

Alternative mheetu: well, can i see this k dude sometime? he sounds like he could be really cool.

Alternative kion: i don't know dude. k's quite possibly even smarter than me. heck, he already found four suspects for kira.

Alternative mheetu: and how many have you found?

Alternative kion: none.

Alternative mheetu starts thinking

Alternative mheetu: hmm.

Alternative mheetu gets an idea

Alternative mheetu: tell ya what dude. take me to meet k, and i might help you on the kira case.

Alternative kion: you wanna help us?

Alternative mheetu: pretty much, yeah.

Alternative kion turns his laptop off

Alternative kion: kay dude. lets get going.

Scene cuts to alternative kion and the others arriving at k's place