Dazzaling ark Episode 6: dogo meets the tooth fairy

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, we all know that its so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, we once again got a glimpse of kion's past and discovered that he was possessed by scar as a young newborn. not only that, but a cub at the time escaped with scars soul, and in addition to that, kion questions the hyena jackal exile, and why the good ones couldn't stay. now we cut back to the normal timeline. will kion and his friends succeed in finding the band gods before vitani?lets find out.

Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says dogo meets the tooth fairy

Scene cuts to kovu studying on the couch

Kovu: alright, now if I remember correctly, there are two band gods left to find. light and dark. so if we wanna find those, then light is towards goodness, and evil is towards someone who was born aside pure evil.

Kovu flips a page in his notebook and starts writing

Dogo walks over to kovu

Dogo: hey um kovu? why doesn't my but have a crack in it?

Kovu: what?

Dogo: well, i cam to you to ask it, cause I just noticed that we don't have those.

Kovu: i, i don't know dogo. i'm not the creator of this.

Dogo: oh yeah, that's reasonable. and one more thing. did you see my drumsticks run past by any chance?

Kovu: dogo, what the heck are you talking about?

Dogo: kovu I swear to god dude, they just jumped up and ran away.

Kovu: no dogo, drumsticks cant run away their inanimate objects.

Dogo: but I'm telling you that they did kovu. they said, i don't wanna be your drumsticks anymore dogo, and they just ran away.

Kovu: dogo, first off you just got them, so they can't already be sick of you. second off, drumsticks cant talk or move.

Just then dogo's drumsticks run by

Dogo: well whatya call that?

Kovu: what the? how in the heck are they doing that?

Dogo: i don't know kovu. that's why I'm coming to the smart one with the situation, but he's getting mad at ME thinking I'm lying.

Kovu: well how are they doing that?

Dogo: i don't know kovu.(gasps)kovu?

Kovu: what?

Dogo: do, do I smell bad.

Kovu: what?

Dogo: well, i heard them go sniff sniff, and then they just ran off.

Kovu: dogo, you smell fine dude. and even if you didn't drumsticks don't have noses so they cant smell a thing on you, so you obviously made that up.