Dazzaling ark episode 10: kion's game night

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben 10 original plays

Chorus:(singing) it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, kion, in an attempt to learn more about the band gods, kion joined the spk for the kira case. in this attempt for knowledge, kion meets k, a secret agent genius that has solved cases many times before, and joins in on the kira case. now we go back to the original universe, seeing what was happening while the alternative universe was going on.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says kion's game night)

Scene cuts to kion simba and dogo sitting in the living room with a bunch of board games

Kion: alright dudes, you all ready for game night?

Simba: totally dude.

Dogo: oh, kion, i've been dyin for this.

Kion: alright dudes, no we got all this stuff here. i'll go get zazu for food.

Dogo: good call.

Kion goes into the kitchen and the doorbell rings

Dogo: i got it simba.

Dogo answers the door to find jeffy with j.r

Jeffy: hey dogo, what doing?

Dogo: oh hey jeffy, were just getting ready to play some board games. you wanna join us?

Jeffy: i like board games.

J.r: this the place jeffy?

Jeffy: yeah and trust me j.r, it's a real blast. oh, right. dogo, this is my best friend j.r, and j.r, this i my friend dogo.

J.r: what up dogo?

Dogo: what's happenin?

Dogo and j.r fist bump

Dogo: you wanna play board games with me and my friends?

J.r: don't see why not. i do it with my friends joseph and cody all the time.

Dogo: cool, cmon in.

Dogo jeffy and j.r walk into the living room

Scene cuts to zazu in the kitchen

Zazu: this is gonna be so delicious. pizza from pizza dan's.

Kion runs up to zazu

Kion: hey, zazu.

Zazu: yeah what do you want kion?

Kion: alright, now i need you to make me and my friends some snacks and stuff's, cause were about to play board games and stuff. so, yeah.

Zazu: well if it gets you off my back faster. whatya need?

Kion: anything really.

Zazu: i'll see what i can do.