Band god ark episode 11: alternative universe

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day that their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

(Theme music from dragon ball original plays)

Chorus:(singing)band gods ,gotta find those band gods, don't stop till you've found Em all the seven magic gods, it's all you've gotta do to make the band of life, get those band gods, band gods, the greatest test of all is to find that seventh God, danger all around you, evil everywhere, evil will surround you, keep on searching but beware, Kion, he's gonna show you, he and his friends will find a way, Kion, he's gonna show you, he and his friends are gonna save the day, band gods, there's always evil searching for the band gods, you can always listen for when the guitar calls, you won't believe the magic in the seven gods, you can put your trust inside of the band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, jasiri had the experience of her very first sleepover, and made amends with zuri. in the meantime Kion and his friends had the party of their life's. strippers, buffet, sodas, they had everything. and Kion and zuri had a much better relationship after that night, leading to more mystery to be added to the story. now our heroes must find the other band gods before dark kion does, however, for today's adventure, this won't be the universe were visiting today.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says alternative universe)

In an alternative universe Kion is doing research on his laptop about another universe hidden beyond the Milky Way

Alternative sarabi: Kion, it's almost 8:30 and you have school tomorrow. you should go to bed soon.

Alternative Kion: Kay mom, yeah sure.

Alternative sarabi: alright then, goodnight.

Alternative sarabi goes to her and alternative mufasa a room and alternative Kion keeps studying

Alternative kion: who in the right mind goes to bed at 8:30 anyway? that's child's play. I have to discover this alternative universe. there are just so many questions i have about it. what's it like there? how can I get there? are we the alternative universe? God! if only there was some kind of miracle out there who could give me these answers, if only.

Scene cuts to alternative mheetu and alternative kiara walking down the hallway

Alternative kiara: you sure your brothers this cool mheetu?

Alternative mheetu: oh trust me kiara he is. now only was he able to choose the right way to convince our dad to let jasiri stay here with us, but he's even doing research on an alternative universe. he thinks it can help revive simba and nala.

Alternative kiara: you think he'll notice I knocked his mom out?

Alternative mheetu: huh?

Alternative kiara points behind her and it shows that alternative sarabi is knocked out

Alternative kiara: she got weird so i knocked her out

Alternative mheetu: eh, he won't mind, let's get going.

Alternative mheetu and alternative kiara continue to alternative kion's room

Alternative kiara: well, open it.

Alternative mheetu: well yeah, the thing is. Kion doesn't really like it when we enter his room without knocking.

Alternative kiara: ugh seriously? from the way you were talking about him he seemed to be a really cool dude. not some jerk who wants people to knock on his door like he owns the universe.