Dazzaling ark episode 18: rise of the dazzalings part two

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a big surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that its so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, the battle of the bands was coming up in two days, and our heroes were just getting ready. on vitani's side of the table, it appears that she found the other three dazzalings, and used them for her control, hypnotizing the school and changing the rules. now with the assistance of kion's new rival tukio, will our heroes be able to stop the dazzalings once and for all? let's find out.

Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says rise of the dazzalings part two

Scene cuts to kion and the others preparing for the battle of the bands in the lair

Kion starts playing his guitar softly

Tukio: so basically the dazzalings have been restored, and now it's up to us to stop them.

Kion: pretty much, yeah. and we need all seven band gods in order to stop them. we have seven of them so far, so we just need the last one.

Tukio: well your playing that guitar pretty good. that's a good sign.

Kion: thanks tukio. i had this baby for about a year and a half.

Simba: he was going to get a duo guitar, but he saw a better light in that one.

Dogo: still though. if kion had that guitar BEFORE he became a band god, then how did he cause that epic riff?

Kovu: simple dogo. the riff from kion's guitar must've had at least ten gigawatts in it, and with the amount that kion used, it was just enough to cause all of that rock. so if we are looking at the age he was at the time which was three, he didn't have enough ability to sense his power.

Dogo: science just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Kion: that's what i keep saying dogo.

Jasiri: the battle of the bands starts tomorrow. you guys think we can stop the dazzalings?

Simba: i sure hope so.

Kion: knowing us, we got this dudes. lets rock out!

Scene cuts to kion's school with the battle of the bands starting underway with kion and simba sneaking to behind the stage as the curtains open up and the dazzalings start singing

Dazzalings:(singing)oh-whoa-oh. oh-whoa-oh. you didn't know that you fell. oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh.

Vitani: now that your under our(whispers)spell.(singing)blind sided by the beat, clapping your hands, stomping your feet, you didn't know that you fell.

Dazzalings: oh-whoa-oh-oh.

Vitani:(singing)now you've fallen under my spell.

Dazzalings:(singing)oh-whoa-oh-oh. 

The rounds start showing the competition being blown away by the band gods and the dazzalings

Dazzalings:(singing)we've got the music, makes you move it, got the song that makes you lose it. we say jump you say how high. put your hands up to the sky. we've got the music makes you lose it got the song to make you move it, we say jump you say how high. put your hands up to the sky.