Dazzaling ark episode 9: Brightness of the light

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

Theme music from ben ten original plays

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a huge surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that it's so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, a masked warrior has been seen across the pride lands saving lives and protecting peace, just like kion and his friends. after kion meets this masked warrior in person, he challenges him to a spar, in which the warrior admits kion being on par with his strength, and reveals that his name is tukio. now we go back to the alternative universe and see how our heroes there are doing. will kion and his friends find the other bending gods? let's find out.

(Dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says brightness of the light)

Scene cuts to alternative kion and alternative jasiri sitting on the roof

Alternative kion: it's amazing at how pretty africa is. isn't it siri?

Alternative jasiri: sure is kion. it's beautiful up here.

Alternative kion: yeah, tell me about it. i come up here all the time just to see the scenery of the town we live in.

Alternative jasiri: i can see why kion.

Alternative kion scoots closer to alternative jasiri

Alternative kion: so...yeah, i heard that in the alternative universe, they apparently have kings and queens there. and other meanings of royalty.

Alternative jasiri: ya don't say. sounds interesting there, i wonder what it's like.

Alternative kion: well from what my computer can put out, there's apparently a team called the band gods, and they protect the world from evil at every cost. sounds like it could be alternative versions of us.

Alternative jasiri becomes intruiged

Alternative jasiri: you think they'd get along with us?

Alternative kion: from my point of view jasiri, probably.

Alternative ono flies over to alternative kion and alternative jasiri

Alternative ono: hey kion, you ready for light training?

Alternative kion: ha, you bet ono. can jasiri come with?

Alternative ono: i don't see why not. cmon guys, i know the perfect place.

Alternative ono flies off and alternative kion grabs his pack

Alternative kion: ready jasiri?

Alternative jasiri: ready kion.

Scene cuts to alternative kion and alternative jasiri arriving at a light room where alternative ono is

Alternative ono: alright kion, you ready?

Alternative kion: i guess ono. this is super bright though dude.

Alternative jasiri: yeah, like, what's this room made out of?