"Hey what are you doing here?" Liv asked.

"Decided I should take little man to get bagels."

"Casey hi." She said surprised.

"Hi." She said shyly looking at my sister and Trav.

"How do you two know each other?' Liv asked.

"We actually just met." I don't know how close they are so I didn't want to say anything about her being pregnant.

"I need to get going. It was good to meet you Harlow and you too Travis."

"Oh okay, if you need anything let me know." I wrote down my phone number and handed it to her before she ran off.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"Momma." Thank you buddy for changing the subject.

"What baby?"

"I want to play with poppa?"

"We're going over there tomorrow. In a little bit, we're going over to Uncle Colin's and Aunt Ronnie's."

"I miss my little niece."

"You can come with us if you want."

"Yea come."

"Okay buddy."

We hung out for a little bit before leaving. I pulled up to their house and got Travis out.

"I hear the baby already." He groaned and I giggled at him. We went over, knocking on the door. A few minutes later Colin opened the door with Poppy against his chest.

"There she is."I smiled taking her from him.

"Uncle Colin!"

"Hey little man." I rocked her in my arms and she settled down.

"Where's Ronnie?"

"Sleeping." I nodded following him into the living room.

"Can you believe pretty soon you're going to be a mom of two?"

"No, it's crazy. I've been meaning to talk to you about that?"

"What do you mean?" He frowned.

"I told Jason and his family I want them to come to see the baby and meet Travis."

"Oh." He sighed watching Poppy.

"Look I know you haven't talked in years and I get it. He has changed and he has helped me."

"I will try for you but I'm not making any promises."

"That's all I ask."

"You okay?" I groaned rubbing where the baby kicked. Honestly I was exhausted and this baby didn't care.

"Yea just tired. This baby is not letting me get much sleep these days."

"How about I take the kids to the park and you go take a nap?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. I have stuff for her."

"Buddy, do you want to go to the park with Uncle Colin?"

"Yea."

"Okay, you be a good boy okay. I'll see you when you get back."

"Love you."

"Love you too. Colin make sure you watch him."

"I know, now go take a nap." I kissed Trav's forehead before going up to where was sleeping. Ronnie stirred a little when I got on the bed.

"Hey." She said tiredly.

"Hey, Colin has the kids and is letting us get some sleep." I curled up while she fell back asleep and I did the same.

"Momma." It seems like I was asleep for twenty minutes before I heard him. It wasn't long before I heard Poppy's cries. I turned over pulling Trav into my arms. Colin brought Poppy over, handing her to Ronnie.

"Will you go make me a sandwich?" She asked.

"Yea."

"Thank you." I'm glad they are together, they really do look cute together.

"Me want one?"

"Sure, little man." He pulled away from me and went with Colin. I looked over at Ronnie, watching as she kissed her little girl's cheeks.

"She really is cute."

"Thank you." She smiled getting her ready for snack as well.

"Can I ask how you and Jeremy are?"

"Um were good. I've been staying with him a lot more. Its different I guess."

"Your, together right?"

"Yea, I mean we're getting to know each other more as a couple. We go on dates and have our time. At the same time trying to parent Travis and get ready for the new little one."

"Think he's going to ask you to marry him yet?"

"Honestly, we haven't talked about it in a while. He is it for me and I do see myself marrying him. I just really don't want to push him and end up pushing him away."

"I get that." I really want him to ask me and I do think he's waiting for the right moment.

***

"Daddy!" Travis ran over to him as he walked into the door.

"Hey buddy."

"I went to the park with Uncle Colin."

"That's awesome buddy."

"Hey little man go wash up for dinner." He nodded, running off leaving me with Jeremy.

"How was your day?"

"Good, what did you do?"

"Went to get bagels then went to see Colin and the girls."

"How are they doing?"

"Good, he let her sleep and took Poppy for her."

"It's crazy that he is a dad and is married." I nodded looking away. We've been together longer, why the hell weren't we married?

"Harlow." He sighed.

"Hmm."

"You okay?" I nodded.

"Yea." I didn't want to bring it up and start fighting about it. I'm too pregnant for that and it's just not good.

Travis came back and I filled our plates of food. I smiled watching Travis tell his dad all about his day.

"Alright buddy bath time."

"Jeremy, I got it."

"It's okay, I got him." I nodded, finishing cleaning up the kitchen. Once that was done I went to the bathroom watching them play together. I'm honestly so lucky I got these two boys and their mine.

"Mommy."

"Hi buddy."

"He's just about done." Jeremy got him out, drying him off.

"Go with mommy, so daddy can shower." I pulled him into my arms and brought him to his room so I could help him into his jammies.

"You read to me?"

"Sure buddy." He crawled on the bed and I went over curling up to him. I got his favorite book and started reading it.

"Momma I tired."

"Okay baby go to sleep. Love you little man."

"Love you." I kissed his forehead before pulling away from him. I went back to my room and changed before curling up. Ten minutes later Jeremy came in pulling me into his arms.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yea just tired."

"Sleep." I nodded giving him a kiss before going to sleep.