Addicted

Ok guys so the first part of Addicted should be up soon! Yay! But in the mean time I thought I'd give y'all a peak of the cover and a little taste.
***********
"Wake uppppp." She sang with a smirk. My eyes flutter open to see the addict sitting at my desk with a smug look. "I'm taking you on an adventure." She says getting up and walking over to me. I can't move though, my body is paralyzed. Her smiles remains wicked as she stands above me. "Boop." She laughs tapping my forehead and entrancing me once again.

Immediately I was in the woods, the smell of Stiles blood hits my nose with a strong whiff . "Stiles!" I call out. "Stiles!" No response.

I follow his scent into a clearing in the woods but he is no where to be found. "Stiles, Stiles he sounds delightful. Devin, Devin I sent him to heaven." My addict sang as she sat on a tree limb.

"No!" I scream out as I leap to attack her but she just vanishes before reappearing behind me.

"Oh you'll have to be fast than that." She smirks as a lunge out for her again. This time she lets me get her but zaps me into another realm.

I'm now standing in a hospital staring through the window of a room watching Stiles lie in the bed looking as if he had been attacked by a werewolf. "Stiles son, I need you to tell me who did this." His father begs.

A tear slips down my cheek at the sight. He looked so broken, not just physically but emotionally. I watched as he lifted the mask and took a deep breath. "Devin." He chokes before the heart monitor go crazy.

"Oh times up." The Addict giggles.