Our plans always work

Moments after I awoke Stiles, Scott and Alison all shot out of the ice. "I saw it. I know where it is." Scott gasp.

"We passed it. There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles gasp he as I rush over to him and wrap him in a hug, not caring about soaking myself.

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott rushes.

Stiles nods squeezing me tight. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Alison pipes in.

Scott's face lights up. "It was me. You almost hit me." He says making Alison gasp. "We can find it." Scott nods making my face light up.

It was then that we all took a look at Lydia, Isaac and Deaton. "What?" Alison ask being the first to question.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac says.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles ask skeptical.

"16 hours." Deaton responds.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott ask in disbelief.

"Yes, Devin too." Deaton says. Well shit I wasn't planning on telling Stiles until after we found his dad.

"Devin?" Stiles questions looking down at me.

I open my mouth to respond but Deaton cuts me off. "I believe she connected with one or all of you while under, she awoke only seconds before you all.  The bigger issue is the full moon rises in less than four hours."

Scott takes in what Deaton says before nodding. "Ok Devin we need to go back to Deucalion."

"No, dude, you are not going back with them and I'm sure as hell not letting Devin go back." Stiles disagrees.

"We made a deal with Deucalion." I say placing my hand on his chest which was still heaving from being freezing cold.

Stiles shakes his head at me. "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" He ask looking around.

"Stiles relax." I try calming him.

"No Devin we don't know how what just happened is going to affect you or your strength. I'm not about to risk that no." He argues shaking his head.

"Stiles we have to." I state crossing my arms.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac question breaking our quarrel.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott steps in.

"He trusts you more than anyone." Alison pleads turning to Deaton. "Tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton supports Scott and I.

Isaac scoffs. "So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?"

"I wouldn't trust him, no, But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton explains making Scott and I nod.

I go to add on but the door creaks making us all turn and see Ethan. "I'm looking for lydia."

"What do you want?" Lydia ask with her sass.

"Stopping my brother and kali... from killing Derek." And cue my heart dropping.

******************************

"What should I grab?" Stiles asks as we look around is dad's room.

"Anything for Scott to smell with his scent." I say leaning against the door frame. Stiles leans down and picks up a pair of boxers looking up at me. I roll my eyes at him, "Stiles he's not going to smell your dad's boxers that gross."  

Stiles nods before dropping them. "Ok uh how bout these?" He holds up a pair of socks and I nod.

"Socks are good." I smile as he shoves them in his bag. My phone vibrates in my hand signaling a text.

Scotty:

Dad here, questioning us. Give us a few minutes.

"So slight delay babe." I say looking up catching Stiles attention.

"What do you mean?" He asks throwing the bag on his shoulder.

I hold the phone up for him to see. "Scott's dad must've tracked him down, he's questioning them now."

Stiles nods taking my hand. "Good I want to talk to you." He said worrying me.

"Babe last time you said that Lydia kissed you." I state letting him lead me out of his dad's room and into the living room.

"No it's nothing like that." He says sitting down and pulling me with him. "I don't want you to do this." He says bluntly.

"Stiles I-" He cuts me off shaking his head.

"No Devin listen to me. Scott can handle this himself ok? I don't know what the hell happened to you back at the clinic but I'm not letting you out of my sight until I know for sure that you're ok." He says sternly while holding my hands in his.

"But Jake-" Again he cuts me off.

"No. No but Jake, Devin. I don't care about him I care about you and your safety." He argues, I could see in his eyes how much this meant to him. Was truly worried and it only made my love for him grow.

I leaned forward pressing my lips to his hard. When I pull aways his eyes are wide. "Ok." I nod.

"Ok?" He repeats confused.

"I won't go. If you are that worried then I'll stay with you, but I have to say I'm fine." Stiles' smile goes wide as he leans forward pressing another kiss to my lips.

"Thank you." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me tight. "You don't know how worried I am about you all the time."

"I know baby." I nod nuzzling my head in his neck. "Now come on let's go save some parents." I smile standing up and taking his hand.

Stiles nods lacing his fingers with mine. Stepping out side the storm is roaring. "I have a bad feeling about things." I admit as we make our way into the Jeep.

"We're fine, our plans always work." He says pulling my hand to his lips and kiss it.

I stare a him wide eyed. "Stiles please tell me the last time plan A actually worked?"

"Well... ummm alright I'm not sure but it's gonna work this time!" He exclaims lifting his hands off the wheel. The wind begins to pick up  and I screech reaching over steadying the wheel.

"Babe please pay attention this storm is awful." I plead as he takes control of the wheel again.

"Come on. Whoa, sh-- Oh. Whoa!" Stiles yells out, I turn and look ahead seeing a branch fall in front before my head slams into the glass and I black out.