Basically

Stiles and I arrive at Deaton's and slowly walk into the office. When we get to the door we see Deaton dumping a bucket of ice water in a big tub. "All right. What did you bring?" He ask as we find our spot next to Alison and Scott.

Stiles looks down at the semi-crushed badge in his hand. "Um, I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, so I tried hammering it out a bit. Still doesn't look great." I smile softly at him and wrap my arm around his.

"Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning." Deaton smiles at him. "Is that an actual silver bullet?" He asks Alison.

"My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing. When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, we forge a silver bullet as a testament to the code." Alison explains twisting the bullet in her grip.

Deaton nods before turning to Scott. "Scott?"

"My dad got my mom this watch when she first got hired at the hospital. She used to say it was the only thing in their marriage that ever worked." He laughs dryly at the end.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until you're essentially... Well, dead. But it's not just someone to hold you under. It needs to be someone who can pull you back, someone that has a strong connection to you, a kind of emotional tether" Deaton explains as Stiles turns to me. Stiles and I silently move to the middle tub. "Um Isaac you go with Alison and I'll get Scott, Lydia you can wait over here." Deaton instructs making Lydia move from Alison over to the side of the room.

"Are you sure? I mean, Scott and I both have to go under." Alison worries.

"It's ok." Scott assures her taking her hand.

As we stand behind the tub Stiles takes my face in his hands and presses a passionate kiss to my lips. "I love you." He whispers as he pulls away.

"I love you too." I smile as I press one last kiss to his lips before he turns to step in the tub. Stiles takes a deep breath as he steps into the tub. As he lowers himself down into the water he lets out a deep breath and shivers. Once he was fully in the water he turned to Scott. "By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, you should probably know something. Your dad's in town"

With that Deaton turns to Isaac and I and mouthed counting to three before he motioned for us to push them under water. As I pushed Stiles under the water tears flowed down my face. As Stiles body began resisting the urge to fight back my vision began to blur in and out.

"D-Deaton." I choke out as I stumble backwards hitting the table. I see Deaton's face turn to me in panic before my world went black, and all I could think about was I basically just killed my boyfriend.

*****************************

"Excuse me those are MY crayons." My 6 year old self sassed the young Scott.

"But I just need a red one." He argued just holding the red crayon in the air. "I promise I'll bring it back."

"Only my friends can barrow my crayons." I say crossing my arms.

"Well can I be your friend?" He ask with a smile.

My young self sat there at the table contemplating the boys offer. "Scottttttt are you getting the red crayon or not?" A young brown haired boy complained, I immediately recognize as Stiles.

Scott turns to the boy as he walks up. "No she says only her friends can use her crayons."

"Well why don't we just be friends?" Stiles states in a duh tone.

"You two are weird that's why." I roll my eyes. "You play Star Wars on the play ground instead of soccer with all of us."

Stiles eyes go wide at the comment. "If you're friends with us I'll let you be Princess Leia."
~~~~~~
"No Stiles." 13 year old me scolds.

"Come onnnn Dev, just grab the rope and swing into the water." Stiles sighs showing what he meant.

My eyes snap to Scott for help. "Scott please tell me you see all those rocks down there?"

"Yea Stiles, Devin's rights there's a ton of rocks down there." Scott agrees with a nod.

"Fine I'll go first to show y'all there's nothing to be afraid of." Stiles says taking to rope and backing up the hill.

"He's an idiot." I tell Scott as Stiles prepares for launch.

Scott nods with a smile. "An idiot that you have a crush on." He teases.

I scoff and shake my head trying to hide the blush. "Do not." I mutter as Stiles takes off. Scott and I both watch as Stiles body flies through the air.

When he reaches over the water we expect him to let go and he doesn't, next thing we know he's hitting a tree and falling to the ground on the other side of the river. "Stiles!" I yelling taking off in a sprint to get across at the bridge. I easily make it to Stiles before Scott does seeing as he had to stop 5 time because of his stupid asthma.

"Are. You. Ok." I pant reaching him.

"Uhmh my arm." He groans rolling over.

When Scott makes it he is barely breathing but comes over to us. "W-what t-the heck d-dude." He coughs.

"I think his arm is broke. Call your mom Scott." I instructs handing him my new phone I just got and sitting down on the ground next to Stiles as Scott walks away to call. "You're an idiot." I inform Stiles.

"But I'm your idiot." He grins wearily.

I blush but roll my eyes nudging him with me knee. "Shut up Stilinski."
~~~~~~
"Devin. Devin can you hear me?" Deaton's voice goes in and out as I see bright lights flashing in my eyes.

"Mhhh w-what happened?" I questions slowly peeling my eyes open.

"You connect to Stiles, Devin." Deaton informed me.

My eyes go wide as I sit up. "So I almost just died?" I snap.

"Basically." Isaac shrugs.