Not a phychic

Stiles and I walked out into the main area with everyone where we found Mrs. Morrell talking to Sheriff Stilinski. "Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother."

Stilinski nods before grabbing her shoulder. "Will you excuse us for a moment?" He ask brushing past her.

Mrs. Morrell sees us and quickly approaches. "Okay, listen closely, you three.No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help." Scott responds thing that is what she's getting at.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you, because, if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." With that I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Lydia." I breath.

***********************

Stiles, Scott and I make our way to the school to in search of Lydia. "I'll go find her you two go get the room setup." I say as I hop out of the Jeep.

"Okay sounds good." Stiles says leaning down and giving me a small kiss.

Making my way into the school I follow Lydia's scent to locker room. Opening the door I find Cora there gripping Lydia's wrist as she tries to break away. "Cora." I growl letting my presence me known. Cora head snaps to me, "Let her go." I say lowly.

Reluctantly Cora releases Lydia's hand. "Thank you." Lydia says sassily.

"Come with me we need your help." I say heading out into the hallway.

'With what?" She questions hot on my heels.

"Deaton's missing and we need your help finding him." I say opening the door to the classroom where Stiles stood.

Lydia raised and eyebrow as she saw the ouija board sitting on the table. "A ouija board?" She questions.

"Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." Stiles shrugs.

"A shot in the dark." Lydia mumbles.

"Lyd will you just try it, please." I beg.

"Yea and let's not forget who this is for... Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion." Stiles adds.

Lydia nods and moves her hands to put on the board. "Oh, wait, should we all do this?" Cora questions, I had almost not realized she followed us.

"Yea, you guys ready?" I question placing my hands on the board as well.

Everyone around the room nods as we all stand in place. "Where's Dr. Deaton?" Stiles ask.

"What?" Lydia questions popping open her eye.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Stiles questions her.

"Oh, I don't know the answer." Lydia shrugs. "I thought we were asking some sort of spirit."

"Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora ask in her normal sassy tone.

I sigh burying my head in Stiles shoulder. "This is hopeless."

"Maybe not." Stiles mumbles digging in his pocket. "Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic. Close you're eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna try and see if you can feel out for his location."

"I'm not a psychic." Lydia sasses, by this point the sass in the room had hit my tolerance point and I went off.

"Well you're something! So if you could just open your hand and hold the damn keys please." Lydia's eyes go wide as she stares at me before slowly letting her eyes flutter shut. "Thank you." I breath.

Stiles places the keys in Lydia's hand and she gasps. "What?" Stiles immediately ask.

"They're cold." Lydia says peeking one eye open.

I have to take a deep breath not to go off on Lydia for not taking anything serious. "Lydia, concentrate, please?Trying to save lives here, for the love of God.Yeah, what is it? What do you see?" He begs her.

Lydia is quite for a moment before opening her eyes. "Nothing."

I look at Stiles rolling my eyes as I slump down in the chair nearest me. "Okay I have one more thing." Stiles says pulling out a pencil and paper.

"Automatic writing?" Lydia questions, Stiles just raises his eyebrows before coming over to me and taking me to the other side of the room to talk.

"What if she can't do this?" I questions as I lean against the wall.

Stiles sighs glancing back over his shoulder before returning to my eyes. "We just have to believe she can."

"Stiles what ever she is, it's not going to help if SHE doesn't believe it and right now she doesn't." I whisper.

"I don't know what else to try I mea-" he's cut off when I see Cora waving me over to see what Lydia is doing. Slipping under Stiles arm which was propped on the wall blocking me in, I make my way back over to Lydia sits. "Lydia, what are you doing?What... what the hell is that?" Stiles questions as we look at her paper.

"A tree." She smiles.

"A tr... Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words, like in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is." I explode.

"Well, maybe you should've said that." She sasses me once again making my eye twitch in anger.

"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" Cora questions eying Lydia.

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Genius? Yes. Psychic, no. Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

My head falls to the side in curiosity. "What? Why Danny?"

"Because..." Scott's voice suddenly cuts in scaring me. "Last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice."

"But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora questions.

"Yea, that's where we're going right now." Stiles nods.

"I'll meet you there." Scott says as we begin down the hall.

"Why?" Stiles calls after him as he walks away.

"This can't be good can it?" I ask looking up at Stiles.

Stiles runs a hand over his face and nods. "Probably not."

"Our best friend is an idiot." I chuckle as Stiles throws an arm over my shoulder

"Yea well we have bigger issues than the idiotic things out friend does." He smiles softly before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my head. "Now come on we need to see Danny."