Healers

Stiles and I were in the middle of episode V when Stiles phone rings. Stiles grunts trying to move and grab it. "Hello?" He answers.

"Hey get Devin and get down to the hospital now." Scott says.

"Why?" Stiles question sitting up, bringing me with him.

"It's Danny, look just get down here." Scott says before hanging up.

"So I guess our marathon is out on pause." I say getting up.

Stiles let's out a sigh remaining on the couch. "Are we really that close to Danny?" He groans.

"Stiles!" I scold glaring at him with my hands on my hips. "Get up."

"Alright I'm coming." He groans standing up. "You're bossy." He says coming up next to me. "And short." He adds before heading to the door.

"I'm not short, you're just tall." I remark following him out to the jeep.

"Actually I'm average height." He retorts with a smirk as he opens the jeep door.

"You're also annoying." I sass crossing my arms over my chest as I landing in the passenger seat.

"You love my annoyingness." He grins as he starts up the jeep.

"Only sometimes." I admit as we start down the road. Silence falls over us but it's a comfortable one.

"So I have a theory..." Stiles begins.

"Oh no." I sigh.

"No no this is a good one!" He promises.

"Ok let's hear it." I sigh.

"What if Jake isn't Jake?" Stiles questions widening his eyes as if he wants an agreement.

My head snaps to Stiles in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Alright hear me out now, when was the last time you saw Jake before he came back?" Stiles questions.

"I don't know we were 8 and 9 something like that?" I sigh. "Stiles this is crazy."

"No think about it, how sure are you that its him?" Stiles pushes.

"Stiles it's Jake, trust me! He knows things nobody else would know about me and my family." I snap, I really did not want to think that someone was able to fool both Derek and I on something this big.

"Ok! We know who ever it is, is a werewolf so what if they did that claw trick thing to get all of Jake's information on your family!" Stiles proposes.

I roll my eyes, "Ok say your right" I decided to go with Stiles theory. "How do we know?"

Eyebrows screw up. "See that's where it gets sticky." He pauses. "I was thinking we could kidnap him and have Derek do his claw thingy."

I roll my eyes at Stiles. "That's how you plan on solving a kidnaping? Another kidnaping?"

"Hey it's the only way to find out." Stiles exclaims.

"Ok no we'll talk about this later." I wave off as we pull into the hospital.

Walking into the hospital side by side, Stiles and I quickly spot Scott. "Yo Scotty!" Stiles flags him down.