See the board

"Why are you even talking to me?" Ethan ask as we corner him in the stairway. "I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking..." I quickly cover Stiles mouth having a good idea what was about to come out.

"Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it. We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." Scott says.

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas." Ethan admits to us.

"What we're you?" I ask curiously.

"Omegas. In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." Ethan continues to explain.

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles sasses making me hit him in the chest with my hand.

Ethan eyes Stiles. "Something like that."

"What happened?" Scott ask.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them." Ethan actually seemed troubled by this.

"Why didn't you fight back? Form you're little double wolf thingy and kick everyone's ass?" I question.

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then." Ethan says.

"Deucalion taught you." Scott concluded.

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." Ethan grows lowly.

"What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott questions.

"All of them except Deucalion." Ethan confirms.

"Morrell?" I ask.

Ethan nods before hunching over in pain. "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott ask rushing to Ethan's side.

"Not me." He chokes. "My brother."
********
We all race down the hall way toward the locker room and bust in to see Aiden beating up on Cora. "You can't do this!" Ethan yells at Aiden pulling him off.

While the boys yell at each other I rush over my sister whose on the ground. "Guys! Hey guys she pretty hurt!" I call out.
********
"She doesn't look okay." Lydia said as Cora lay in the loft.

"I'll heal." Cora scoffs.

Stiles lifts the bandage on her head to see it still bleeding. "Uh....oh."

"I said I'm fine." She snaps.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking going after them?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"I did it for Boyd." She fire at me. "None of you we're doing anything."

"We're trying." Scott responds.

"And you're failing. You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." Cora's words were filled with venom.

"Mhhh she's definitely and Hale." Stiles mutters making me glare daggers at him. "Not that that's a bad thing." He says quickly, his eyes widen when he sees no amusement on my face. "I love you?" He tries.