You're the bravest

"You're being really quite." I say taking Stiles hand as he drives towards his house.

He remains silent for a moment before running a hand over his face. "We need to talk about something." He finally says making my stomach drop.

"L-like what?" I stutter not knowing what was coming.

"Something happened earlier and I don't want you to hate me for it." He says giving me a side glance as he attempted to keep his eyes on the road. When he turned to me though I could see the glisten of tears in his eyes making me begin crying out of fear.

"Stiles you're scaring me." I admit letting a tear slip.

Stiles stays quite again as he pulls into his driveway. Putting the car in park he unbuckles and turns to face her taking a deep breath. "At school today I was overwhelmed with the idea that you and Scott just up and abandoned us. It sent me into a panic attack, Lydia was with me when it happened so she took me into the locker room and sat me down. She tried different methods to try and get me to breath but nothing was working." He explains as I sit there wide eyed taking everything in. "I don't really know how it happened, I mean I had my eyes closed trying to focus in on my breathing but she took me by surprise, I didn't even see it coming." He rushes.

"See what coming?" I ask confused.

"She kissed me." He breathed. "I swear I didn't kiss back! When she pulled away I asked why she did it and she said she had read somewhere that if you hold your breath it will stop a panic attack and that she had seen every time you kiss me how I take a breath in."

I didn't know what to say, I mean I can't be mad at him, he didn't do it. And I believe him when he says he didn't kiss back considering the fact that he was having a panic attack. "Dev please say something." He begs.

Looking up I lean forward and press my lips to his, he immediately reacts and kisses me backing. "I understand, it wasn't your fault."

Stiles smiles and places his hand on my cheek. "How did I get so lucky? I don't deserve you."

I laugh shaking my head and removing his hand from my face as I go to get out. "Says the guy who is about to nearly die to save his father's life." We both laugh for a second before the mood returns to somber as we begin to realize what really is about to happen. "What are you looking for?" I whisper as Stiles rifles through a drawer.

"Hammer." He says pulling it out and taking on the couch and leaning forward to the coffee table where his father's crushed badges sits. Carefully he begins trying to hammer it out to restore it to it's normal shape. I watched carefully as he focuses on what he's doing, after a bit he stops and sighs laying the hammer down and picking up the badge. "I guess this is as good as it's going to get."

Stiles sits there staring at the badge, pain clearly on his face. "Do you know how brave you are?" I ask him walking over and sitting on his knee.

"I'm not brave." he scoffs shaking his head.

"Hey listen to me." I say taking his face in my hands. "You are the bravest guy I know, okay? You've literally put up with all this supernatural shit while only being human. Stiles, none of us could have done anything without you." I assure him.

"God I love you." He says pulling me into his chest and squeezing me. We sit there for a moment just enjoying the company of one another's arms.

"Stiles." I mumble catching his eyes.

"Hmm?" He hums as he rubs circles on my exposed hip.

"P-promise me you won't die in this, promise me that you'll make it through and be fine." I choke out, my voice cracking.

Stiles nods his head as he cups my face. "I promise you, I'm not going anywhere ok?" he says wiping the tears that had escaped.

I nod leaning forward and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

*Smut*

Stiles pulls me in deeper to his chest, his hands finding their way down to my butt as he uses it to pull me into him. "I love you." He says pulling away.

"I love you too." I says as he begins to lean me back on the couch. Stiles lips return to mine but only stay there for a minute as he moves down to my neck slowly nipping at the places he knows so well. I let a moan slip as he nips at my collar bone.

His large hands work their way from my hips to the bottom of my shirt where he begins lifting it. Leaning up I give him enough room to slip the shirt over my head and toss it on the floor beside us. Stiles continues his trail of kisses down to my chest where he slowly plats love bites across my breast. Moving with him I trail my hands under his shirt and jerk it over his head revealing his freckled chest and back.

After Stiles finishes his love bites on my chest he moves back up to my lips capturing them in slow passion. As our tongues move together my hands work on his pants trying to unbutton them and slide them off. Once I succeeded he kicked them to the side of the couch moving his hands to my pants. Slowly he undid them making me ache. "Stiles." I beg.

This did the trick as he slide my jeans and panties down in one swift yank. Within a moment of my pants being off Stiles had kicked his boxers to the side and positioned himself between me. "Ready?" He ask as he lines himself up. I nod giving him permission as he slides in me. A moan immediately slips from my lips as my eyes flutter closed. Stiles leans down planting kisses on my neck as he thrust.

"Oh hm oh S-stiles." I moan as I tangle my fingers in his hair. This seemed to encourage him as he picked up the pace earning more moans from me.

"Uh fuck." he swears as he pumps in and out. My legs begin to shake as I can feel myself nearing the edge.

"S-stiles I-I'm about to come." I mange as my nails claw at his back, surely leaving scratches.

"Me to baby, me to." He moans in my ear sending me over the edge as I tighten around him. This must have been enough for him because soon he's muttering curse words in my ear as he comes.

********************************************

"I love you, you know that." He pants as he rolls us over so that I'm laying in between his legs.

"You may have said it a time or two." I giggle kissing his neck lightly.

"No I'm serious. You know with everything that's be going on lately it's made me realize how damn much I actually love and how I want to spend the rest of my life you, ya know." He ask pulling me into him.

"I know exactly what you mean. I can't imagine myself with anyone other than you." I breath placing a kiss on his lips.