Oh we're so dead

"You going to stay a little while?" Stiles ask as we pull back into his drive way.

I put on my thinking as if I'm actually contemplating it. "Umm I suppose I could stay for a little while longer." I smile.

"Mhh I'd like that." Stiles grins leaning across the consul of the Jeep to me. Meeting him half way I press my lips to his softly. We're broken apart by the ding of my phone.

"Mhm that's Derek." I hum seeing the screen as we pull away.

Stay at Stiles tonight.

"What?" I question as we climb out of the car.

"What is it?" Stiles ask meeting me at the front of the Jeep.

"Derek just text me and said stay here tonight." I sat looking at the screen again.

"Are you complaining?" Stiles ask as he opens up the door at letting me in first.

"Well no but it's still curious isn't it?" I question, I know I'm not being dramatic... am I?

"Dev it's Derek, he's a very peculiar person in the first place." Stiles chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist. "You know Dad has the night shift tonight." He smirks.

"Uh I did not know that." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I can't remember the last time we properly made-out." He smirks as he dips his head down to my neck.

"Oh and what do you define as a proper make-out?" I giggle running my fingers through his hair as we take some steps back towards the steps.

"Well it consist of me and you... alone... preferably in my room." He mumbles into my neck.

"I-I think we can accomplish th-that." I moan slightly as Stiles hits my sweet spot and pushes me against the wall.

"Me too." He grins coming up to meet my eyes. His normal chocolate brown eyes were clouded with lust and at me moment so we're mine. Maybe it was the time we spent apart, maybe it was all the stress pulling up, or maybe it was just us and our love but something was doing this to us and right now I really didn't care. Right now all I want is Stiles and I know I won't regret it for one second. 

"Jump." Stiles smirks with a glisten in his eyes. I oblige and jump up wrapping my legs around Stiles waist. For being incredible clumsy it was like a whole new Stiles, one who is as coordinated at they come.

Making it up the stairs Stiles kicks open the door as my lips work on his neck. "D-Devin." He moans throwing his head back. Stepping forward Stiles meets the bed and lays me down on it softly before climbing on top and kissing me.

*Don't read the italics if you don't want slight smut*

From here it went from 0 to 60 real fast. My lips hungrily pushed against Stiles as I move to flip us so I'm straddling him. Once on top I pull away from Stiles as I reach for the bottom of my shirt. Keeping eye contact with him I tug the hem of my shirt up and over my head revealing my black lace push-up bra with hot pink trim. "Oh god." Stiles groans as he squirms underneath me.

Leaning back down I re-connected our lips as Stiles hands travel up and down my sides. Smiling into our kiss I reach for the buttons on his shirt. Quickly my fingers begin undoing them, getting to the top button Stiles leans up letting me push the flannel down his shoulders to reveal his bare chest. Smirking against his lips I work my way down his jawline and neck until I'm kissing down his chest. As I get lower and lower Stiles breath begins to hitch and his heart beat picks up.

"D-Devin." Stiles breathes out as he looks down. "What are you do-oh." Stiles chokes as I begin undoing his belt. This is my first time doing anything like this but I must say I think this is going wonderfully.

"Stiles." I smile up at. "Shut up."

Stiles eyes widen as he nods his head viciously. "Y-yea of course."  I smirk as I tug down his pants leaving him in his boxers. "Oh-oh god this really happening." He whispers more to himself but I still heard. Having full blown confidence I decided to go big or go home so I slip out of my jeans leaving me in the matching pink thong with black trim. Stiles stares at me the whole time, eyes glistening.

"Devin you're..... damn." He breathes making me blush. Stiles sits us and pulls me into him for a long passionate kiss. "I love you Devin. I never stopped, and I want you to know exactly how much I love you." He whispers staring into my eyes.

"Then show me." I whisper back with a smile on my lips. With that Stiles flips me so that my back is pressed against the mattress.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Stiles ask brushing some hair out of my face.

I smile up at Stiles as I wrap my legs around his waist. "More than anything in this world. Stiles I love you and I want to give you every part of me."

Stiles smiled down at me before leaning across me to the bedside table and pulling out the packet.
***********
"Holy shit." I breath falling beside Stiles, breathing heavily.

"Wow, that was...." Stiles trails off trailing to find words.

"Incredible?" I pant.

"I was going more for supernatural." Stiles grins cheekily as I lay my head on his bare sweaty chest.

"You're such a dork." I grin tracing circles on his chest. We lay in silence for a moment before my stomach lets out a growl.

"Hungry?" Stiles question looking down at me.

I smiled bashfully. "A little. What time is it?"

Stiles rolls over to glance at the clock. "1:13. Do you wanna go get something from down stairs?"

"Yea sure do you want anything?" I ask standing up and slipping on my bra and underwear again.

"No I'm fine just hurry back." He grins closing his eyes.

"Will do." I say grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around myself seeing as it's cold.

Making my way down the steps I step into the kitchen. Opening up the fridge I pull out a bottle of water and a pudding cup. Finding a spoon I quickly eat my pudding before throwing it away and heading back up the stairs. As my foot hits the first step the front door creaks open. In the heat of the moment I freeze.

"Devin?" The sheriff's voice questions.

"Shit." I curse under my breath before pulling the blanket closer to me. "Hey sheriff." I add fake enthusiasm.

"Are you... oh no. STILES!" He yells as he pieces things together. I squeeze my eyes shut as I refuse to turn around. "Devin go put some clothes on." He instructs.

I nod before sprinting up the steps to the bedroom where Stiles is now standing trying to step into his pajama pants. "Does he.." he question.

"On we're so dead." I groan.