I volunteer!

"She's not dead." Derek denies.

"Derek, he said, "there's a dead body. It's Erica." Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles says snidely earning yet another glare from me.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek snaps.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles sassed.

I glare it him from across the room. "Really asshole?"

"Look maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. Okay, the one who saved you?" Scott tried turning to Isaac.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Isaac shots down that idea.

"What if that's how Erica died? They, like, put them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles hypothesizes.

"Then we get them out tonight." Derek states determined.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton butts in.

"I mean if Isaac got in then we can right?" I suggest.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton insist.

"We need a plan." Scott says leaning forward.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek groans.

"Uh, I think someone already did. "Beacon hills first national closes its doors three months after vault robbery." Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles reads off his phone before looking up at us.

"How long?" Derek questions.

"It's the Internet, Derek. Okay? Minutes." Stiles scoffs.

"Alright Devin you go with them to make sure they get this done." Derek instructs.

"Derek seriously?" I hiss turning away from Stiles and Scott.

"Please, for Erica and Boyd."
********
"I thought you said this would take minutes." I groan laying back on Stiles bed.

"Ok well maybe I was a little over confident." Stiles says dragging out 'little'.

"Oh my god typical Stiles, always underestimating things." I sigh closing my eyes.

"You know it might go faster if you help." Stiles suggest.

"It might go fast if you stop running you mouth." I snap sitting up.

"Hey will you too just stop and focus." Scott butts in.

"We all know focusing is a difficult thing for Stiles to do." I mutter.

"Seriously! Was that needed?" Stiles asked turing around in his chair.

"I don't think you cheating on me was needed either but you seemed to have found that fit." I snap.

"Ok yea you come with me for a minute." Scott says grabbing me and pulling me down to the kitchen.

"Scott let go." I say yanking my arm from his grip.

"Devin you two fighting isn't helping anything." Scott says.

I sigh running my fingers through my hair. "I know but he just, ugh seeing his face pisses me off."

"Well that is going to be difficult considering he's part of the group. There's no avoiding him Devin." Scott insisted.

"You think I don't know that?" I groan grabbing a bottle of water and heading up the stairs.
*****
"Guys. Hey, time to wake up. Guys. Guys!" My eyes fly open at the sound of sheriff Stilinski's voice. "I got to get to work. You three get to school."