Possible position

We all head up the elevator to the 3rd floor in search of Cora's room. I could literally cut the tension in here with my claw if I wanted. Derek's grip on Jennifer was never loosened one bit as we rode up. "You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek.I'm going to help." She comments just as we're about to reach the floor.

The doors open and Derek does not say a one as we begin down the hall, as we approach Cora's room and find no one here but a trail of black blood down the hall. "What the hell?" I mutter in confusion.

Down the hall we hear commotion so we start down the hall. Just as we reach the door they fly open and Peter's body comes sailing through landing at Derek's feet with a thud. We all look down at him in confusion, just as Derek opens his mouth Scott cuts him off. "Derek. We got a problem. Big problem."

Looking up we see the VoltronWolf that is the twins and an unconscious Cora on the ground. The twins start towards us as Derek and Scott move to fight them. "Stiles grab Peter, I'll get Cora!" I instruct. Stiles nods leaning down and helping Peter while I get Cora up and out. We start down the hall a bit till we bail into a room with a bed to put Cora on.

"Ok uh you stay here with them I'll uh be right back." Stiles stutters opening the door.

"Where are you going?" I question grabbing his arm.

"To help Scott?" He says more as a question.

"Not alone you're not. Peter watch Cora we'll be back." I say taking the lead.

"Not like I was going to go out there and get my ass kicked again." Peter mumbles resulting in me rolling my eyes as I shut the door.

Down the hall Derek and Scott are fighting the twins, quite poorly might I add. "Here goes nothing" I mumble giving Stiles hand a squeeze before wolfing out and starting down the hallway leaving Stiles back a bit. I reach the fight just as Scott is thrown against the wall. Reaching down I pick him up and he nods his thanks. Together we both try to pin the twins to the wall but that results in me taking a slice to the side and getting thrown to the wall as well.

Next thing I know I'm looking up at Stiles taking the bat to the twins head. "Stiles!" I shriek as he stands there wide eyed. Realizing what he did we all scramble up while we have the chance and scurry to the room where we left Cora and Peter. Stiles and I make it back to the room huffing while Derek and Scott continue to hold them back.

"What's going on out there?" Peter ask as we slam the door.

"Big. Bad. Very bad." Stiles pants leaning on the table.

"Oh god well glad I'm in here." Peter remarks earning a glare from me.

The door flys open interrupting what I was about to say. "Where's the big guy?" Stiles questions.

"He's close." Derek admits.

"What about Ms. Blake?" I question. Derek and Scott exchange a look making my eyes go wide.

"What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?" Stiles exclaims throwing his hands up.

"Shhh quite!" Derek hisses.

"Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend... the second one you've dated, by the way... has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Stiles snaps, arms flailing about one almost hitting me.

"Stiles they're still out there!" I his placing my hand on his chest and pushing him back a bit.

Stiles eyes widen as he looks at me. "And... and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead."  And now it's really hitting him.

"Not yet." Scott assures. "She really dying?" He ask looking at Cora.

All our eyes fall to Cora. "She's definitely not getting any better." Peter says.

"There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her." Scott says making me nod.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then." She bargains.

Derek moves towards her but is stopped by Scott. "Derek, wait!"

"She was trying to get out." He growls.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." She defends herself.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her." Stiles demands stepping in front of me slightly.

Jennifer shakes her head. "Not until I'm safe."

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." Peter threatens.

Derek shrugs nodding in agreement. "Works for me."

Just then the intercom beeps over head. "Um, can I have your attention? Mr. Deucalion... excuse me, just Deucalion... Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." Melissa's voice shakes as she speaks.

My eyes scan over to Scott has terror crosses his face. With that we all follow Scott into the hallway, Derek keeping a grip on Jennifer and Peter remaining with Cora. "He's not gonna hurt her." She speaks up.

"Shut up." Derek snaps.

"He won't! Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true." Jenifer urges as we turn to look at Scott.

"What does she mean?" Derek ask.

"You're not the only one he wants in his pack and neither is Scott." Jennifer smirks before her eyes fall to me. "Isn't that right Devin?"

Derek's eyes quickly fall to me making me uncomfortable. "Devin what does she mean?" He ask lowly. When I don't respond I can see his jaw tighten in anger. "Devin answer me." He threatens.

I let a weak innocent smile fall on my face as I look up. "I errr may have been approached about a possible position in the alpha pack."

Derek's eye twitches in anger at my answer. "Possible position? Devin this isn't a damn job interview we're all going for this is dangerous!" Derek yells making everyone in the elevator cringe.