I have a bat

When I arrive at the school people are flooding out of the recital. I try and locate Stile or Scott but I have no such luck. Realizing that they probably aren't at the recital anymore I head into the school in search for them. Not having any clue where they are I locate Stiles scent and follow it down the hall. When I find him he's standing in front of a classroom door. "Stiles!" I call rushing over.

"They're in here." He says hitting the door.

Reaching the door I look through the glass to see Ms. Blake holding Lydia, Sheriff Stilinski with a knife in his shoulder, and Scott unconscious. "Stiles what the hell happen."

"Maybe I should have started with philosophers, with knowledge and strategy. Healers ... Warriors ... Guardians ... Virgins." Ms. Blake says before leaning in a kissing the Sheriff.

I glance at Stiles before we both drop our shoulder into the door pushing it open. Looking up when we get in we notice Ms. Blake and Sheriff Stilinski are both gone. "Dad?" Stiles questions in shock.

******************

"Derek? Derek, where are you?" Ms. Blake's voice calls out through the loft. We got here a few minutes earlier and informed Derek on Ms. Blake, he didn't take to kindly to it at first, accusing me of not being happy for him, but after seeing the look on Stiles face when he told him she took his dad Derek fell easily. Currently Stiles, Scott, and I are hiding behind the pillars, me pressed up against Stiles.

"Right here." Derek responds.

"Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." She panics.

"From who?" Derek ask playing dumb.

"Devin, Scott, Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can not believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." She questions, I practically throw up my mouth at her.

"What is it?" He questions keeping it short.

"Promise you'll listen." She begs.

"I promise." He nods.

It's silent for a minute before she lets out a sigh. "They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me?That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott says as we all step out into sight.

Ms. Blake scoffs. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to high school teaching the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles chokes out, tears swelling in his eyes.

"How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this." She begs him.

Derek crosses his arms over his chest keeping his bad boy face on. "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?"

"No." She denies.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." I snap glaring at her.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." Ms. Blake denies once again, at this point I wanted to just launch myself at her and rip her to shreds but we all know it probably wouldn't do anything.

"What do you know?" Derek ask in a threatening voice.

"I know that these kids," She points over at us. "For whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story.And one they can't prove, by the way."

"What if we can?" Scott fire back.

Ms. Blake turns to us with a threatening glare. "What's that?"

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure ... which means you can use it ... and it can be used against you." With that I pull the mistletoe out of my pocket and throw it into Ms. Blake's face. When it hits her, her true form of the Darach shows.

"Mistletoe?" She coughs.

Having enough proof Derek grabs her by the throat. "What are you?" He growls choking her,

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!" Derek and I glance at each other before I'm ripping my phone out of my pocket.

"Devin?" He questions.

"How is she?" I ask not wasting anytime.

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance." He says.

"Mistletoe." I mutter looking up at Derek with wide eye.

"How did you know?" Peter ask alarmed.

"Doesn't matter I gotta go." I rush hanging up.

Derek looks back at Jennifer and begins choking her again. "Derek, Derek what are you doing?" Scott ask trying to stop him.

"Her life... it's in my hands." Jennifer chokes out.

"Stop, Derek, stop." Stiles calls trying to help to. I want to help, I do, I know he shouldn't kill her but I want her dead so bad.

"Stilinski, you'll never find him." She chokes again.

At the mention of Stilinski I snap out of it. "Derek stop." I scold grabbing him and pulling him off.

*****************

"I don't know, something feels wrong about this." Stiles says as we follow Derek, who has Jennifer in the car with him, to the hospital in the middle of this raging storm. "You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter."

Stiles was right the smile she wore as Derek lead her out to the car wasn't right. "I saw it, it was like we're playing straight into her hand." I agree as we pull into the hospital parking lot. As we climb out Stiles reaches in the backseat and pulls out a baseball bat.

"What's that?" Scott questions as we both look at him confused.

"Well, you two have claws.... I have a bat." He says holding it up.

"Seriously?" I ask running a hand through my wet hair as the rain pours down.

"Protection babe, it's my protection." He shrugs starting off into the hospital.

I shake my head as I follow them into the hospital. "Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating." Melissa rushed catching us as we head through the halls.

"We're here for Cora." I say.

"What, all of you?" She questions scanning over us, her eyes landing on Stiles. "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Scott rushes.

Melissa looks around unsure. "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." She tells us.

"We'll make it." I promise her.

A/N: guys I've seriously spent most of the finale tonight in tears!