Deaton

After slipping into a pair of running shorts I had left here and one of Stiles t-shirts, he and I retreat down the stairs in silence. When we reach the living room his dad was sitting in the chair across from the couch.

"Sit." He points, Stiles and I quickly oblige and move to the couch. The sheriff stares at us for a moment before opening his mouth and closing it again. Running a hand over his face he looks up at the two of us. "How long?" He questions.

Stiles and I both look at each other, I can see the fear and awkwardness swelling in his eyes so I decide to answer. "Uh this is the first." I mumble.

Slight relief crosses his face but it still holds concern. "You two used... ya know." He groans, it's moments like these were you can see who Stiles got his awkwardness from.

"Oh god yes dad we were safe." Stiles groans.

"Alright alright." The sheriff says throwing his hands up. "I just, I know we never really talked about this. I mean I kinda figured you two already had so I was a little surprised when you said this was you twos first time but still. Just, you two know to be careful and all."

"Yes sir we know." I nod but then a thought strikes me. "You're not going to tell Derek about this are you?" I panic.

The sheriff chuckles and shakes his head. "I wouldn't do that to you." I let out a sigh of relief as I lean back into the couch. "So I guess it's off to bed for all of us." He says standing up and heading to the steps. "No funny business the rest of the night either."

Stiles and I both groan as we both stand up. "This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever encountered." I groan.

"I know right." Stiles mumbles as I start up the stairs first.
************
The next morning Stiles and I make our way down stairs to the kitchen, both of us full clothed this time. "Morning." Sheriff calls.

"Hmm." Stiles hums as we step into the kitchen.

"Long night you two?" He ask cheerfully with a cheeky grin.

"Oh dad come on, are you going to be like this all the time." Stiles groans.

The sheriff chuckles as he hands me a cup of coffee. "No I know I shouldn't be joking about this but it is funny to see the two of you squirm whenever I bring it up."

He grins to himself as Stiles and I stay quite.  "This is going to be rough." I mumble shoving my face in my hands.

***************************************************

"Good morning. As you all know, Mr Harris is still missing ... I mean, sick. Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay so let's get started shall we?" Miss Blake ask prancing around the front of the classroom.

"Hey, my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation." I hear Stiles whisper to Scott as I sat behind them.

"Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive?" Scott asks.

" I don't know... But, Scott, there's got to be at least 20 other doctors in that hospital... at least, you know?" Stiles whispers, worry clearly evident in his voice.

While the class continues in front of me I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Pulling it out I see it's a text from Isaac. 

 Isaac: Locker room 5 min bout Derek.

"Miss Blake?" I call out as I raise my hand.

"Yes Devin?" She raises her eyebrow.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I ask with a smile. Miss Blake nods to which I quickly jump up and race out towards the locker room. What the hell kind of trouble has Derek gotten into now? "Isaac hey what's wrong?" I ask busting through the door.