To be done..

~Liza~

It's been 5 days since I last saw him.
I don't know why I'm counting it, but; for all this time, inspite of all the smiling faces around, I couldn't prevent that permanent frown from settling on my forehead!

No one knows a thing about him!

I never called since he left, too afraid to face him.
He had been there for me every single time I fell, but I don't find it within me to hold his hand and help him stand when it's him on the struggle.

I can't do to him what he had done to me!

"Beauty beauty, waky waky"
Seeing the musculun hand that waved infront of me, I slowly lifted my tethered gaze from the ground.

"What would the sleeping princess want to drink?"
Mart asked with a delightful smile,  Michael to his right, with an equivalent smile on his face.

Pulling some sense into myself and deciding not to worry them any further, I pulled a smile of my own.

scrouching a little, coming face to face with the young mexican, I pulled the most cheerful smile I could muster.

"What would my prince recommend?" I asked with a wink that caused a smirk on Michael's childish face.
"We can share my icecream" was Michael's answer that obviously had ulterior motives.

Unable to compose my self I let the crowing laughter out.
"Seriously? " I retorted, pulling back and standing akimbo.

Michael nodded at me, causing his soft strands to dance happily "Seeeeriously" the kid smirked again, cueing another round of laughter.

Micheal, is Martin's as much flirty, younger brother. He's nine. He has Martin's short stature, but his eyes are chestnut brown not like Martin's blackish eyes, but he has the same unbelievably soft long hair.
The kid is crush worthy, only if I was his age.
He is very caring and kind-hearted just like his brother.
He can dance a little, he's a videogame pro, he's a top grade flirt with cute crowded teeth that announced his still growing status.

Worth fawning over!

That's probably why I'm currently smiling giddily at him while he checked me out!

"Okay, i'll take whatever is close and leave both of you to flirt" pulling a playful pout, Mart exclaimed interrupting our romantic exchange, and causing me to release a short chuckle.

Giving me one last nod, Martin ensued that I'd look out for the young devil.

"Let's go my lady" Micheal said before grabbing my hand to take me to one of the booths.
We settled side to side waiting for our treats as the kid told me about the video game I'm supposed to play with him once we go back home.

Although it's weird, I've been staying at Martin's family house since yesterday.

After sufficient discussions among the group, it had been decided by the guys that I'd be staying with each of them until the safe return of my 'step mother' as they called it.
At first, I refused, but unfortunately,  my stupid body gave out on the very same day we came back from France and I fainted, luckily, Rozy and Mandy were lazing around at my house, but the consequence was that my stuff got packed on the following morning and I got kicked out of my own house!

The first to take me in, was Mart, and what can I say about him?
His house is an hour round carnival!
His father is currently in Korea for a conference so i haven't met him yet,  but his mother, Angelica, is the true meaning of her name.

She has a resemblance to aunt Gabriel,  Jay's mother.
They're both quite loving, caring, with permanent smiles, they're both noisy, overprotective, funny; evenmore, they're both a bit overweight,  and cook very tasty things!